Corsair Community

What games do you all play?

Corsair Wizard

I love Minecraft gaming as it allows me to play as another person (with and without special abilities). A game is like a story book but its also challenging and require effort to keep moving forward and personally I choose maximum difficulty settings so it requires real skill to complete. Edited by kakaginuvu

Minecraft

2017-01-04_23.30.32.jpg

I play a wide variety of games, but my favorites are probably racing, fighting, and adventure/platformer games. I used to play often, probably 1-2 hours a day. Now that I'm a dad though, it's probably more like 2-3 hours a week. I hope to play games with my children when they get older, so playtime may go up again in a few years.

Edited by kakaginuvu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm old school but always looking for the latest. To tell you how long ago I started I had a TI99 new.

I just got a true game rig, but I'm a media producer so have the best excuse for buying game gear. Corsair fan now and have an i7-47 4.0GHz I love in a Corsair cooled case. So, enough hardware.

I currently play:

• Battlefield 4
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 & 1
  • Titanfall 1

and trying Epics Fortnight Free.

In the past, I've played all the way back to Wolfenstein and Doom but even a PONG game first gen!:eek:

I designed level graphics for a SEGA-GEN game in the 1990s and have played maybe more than 100 games since PONG.

I've climbed mountains and crossed deserts too so my *** has risen enough to still work. Take my advice and collect Earth Places. Much cooler than games, but you will never get my games from my cold dead mouse-hand bitches!::pirate::

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...