The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 125 votes, 4.99 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 06:38 PM
The Matriarch
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768450
Elestriel Reputation: 14

nemo88: Your video has already been blocked for copyright violation. Damn that was quick.

Ethereal Reaper, be sure to quit and re-launch it when you change what your default audio device is. If you change the default while it's already running, it's not smart enough to switch as well.

Stiggy, unfortunately there's not much I can do to help you with that right now. My new application will support that, however. :)

85256638, it looks like you don't have a capture device on your computer. OpenTK can't get a list of inputs (microphones, line-ins, and loopbacks). I'll have to write a new exception handler for that, but in the mean time, make sure that your PC is set up correctly and you have a default input device.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:04 PM
nemoo88's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768455
nemoo88 Reputation: 10

[QUOTE=Elestriel;768450]nemo88: Your video has already been blocked for copyright violation. Damn that was quick.
/QUOTE]

lol Italobrothers P.O.D. - Radio Edit and Zooland_Music did **** it up :/ will make new one then!

Old 03-24-2015, 08:18 PM
nemoo88's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768475
nemoo88 Reputation: 10

a new try!

Old 03-24-2015, 09:17 PM

POST ID # = 768482
kmgtt24 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85256638 View Post
Thank you very much for your help. I have installed the OpenAL, but it still generated errors as picture

The error that I encountered was different from what you have encountered. Mine was a missing dll, so i just downloaded the missing dll and put it in the same folder in voila, it worked.

Last edited by kmgtt24; 03-24-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:50 PM

POST ID # = 768499
kmgtt24 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestriel View Post
Thanks, Reapexx! I probably got mixed up, I was out of it when I wrote that.

Cheers, kmgtt24. My YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/user/Elestriel

Not really much there, though. :P
Ok ok, Ill subscribe to your channel.

Hm, for me, it even works with my CUE still Open/Running.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:47 AM

POST ID # = 768519
Ethereal Reaper Reputation: 10

Thank you so much Elestriel, it was as simple as restarting the utility! I probably should have tried that first. This setup makes osu! incredibly fun, I'll probably upload a video showcasing it, with creds to you soon :)

Old 03-25-2015, 07:31 AM
The Matriarch
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768532

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgtt24 View Post
Ok ok, Ill subscribe to your channel.

Hm, for me, it even works with my CUE still Open/Running.
It'll work with CUE running, but the two will send data to the keyboard at the same time, which can cause some really weird stuff to happen, especially with reactive typing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal Reaper View Post
Thank you so much Elestriel, it was as simple as restarting the utility! I probably should have tried that first. This setup makes osu! incredibly fun, I'll probably upload a video showcasing it, with creds to you soon :)
I'm always happy to help! :)

Old 03-25-2015, 04:06 PM
The Matriarch
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768609

Update for those following this!

I've had several issues separating the GUI and the keyboard controller into individual threads, but I believe I've worked out those issues. I'm happy to report that the application is now running stable (at least so far for me) and that you can on-the-fly change the Amplitude, and the colour of the spectrum bars.

I'm now beginning work on rewriting the matrix blocks, and a file save/load system so that profiles can be loaded in externally, instead of keeping everything embedded.

If anyone is interested in testing out this new version, let me know! Otherwise, I'll keep you all posted over the next few days. Once the program is stable and ready for release, I'll provide public builds and source code.

Old 03-25-2015, 06:25 PM

POST ID # = 768655
Twa200 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Update for those following this!

I've had several issues separating the GUI and the keyboard controller into individual threads, but I believe I've worked out those issues. I'm happy to report that the application is now running stable (at least so far for me) and that you can on-the-fly change the Amplitude, and the colour of the spectrum bars.

I'm now beginning work on rewriting the matrix blocks, and a file save/load system so that profiles can be loaded in externally, instead of keeping everything embedded.

If anyone is interested in testing out this new version, let me know! Otherwise, I'll keep you all posted over the next few days. Once the program is stable and ready for release, I'll provide public builds and source code.
I would like to participate and test the new version :)

Old 03-25-2015, 07:14 PM
The Matriarch
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768668

This ought to do it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jtkqzcs0y...0v0.1.zip?dl=0

Old 03-26-2015, 01:55 PM

POST ID # = 768841
rookief Reputation: 10

Quote:
Hi! Thanks for your hard work. It would be great if you can make your programme compatible with K70 as well. Having problems with the other releases.

Thanks!

Old 03-26-2015, 05:06 PM
The Matriarch
Elestriel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768878

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookief View Post
Hi! Thanks for your hard work. It would be great if you can make your programme compatible with K70 as well. Having problems with the other releases.

Thanks!
It's in the pipeline.

That's actually what I'm working on now. K70/K95 compatibility, for both RGB and non RGB (I need to confirm that this is possible for non-RGB first). Then, different layouts of each. =^_^=

Old 03-26-2015, 05:51 PM

POST ID # = 768882
ninus3d Reputation: 10

Elestrial, this looks absolutely awesome and its, tbh, one of the functions I both expected (naively) that the keyboard allready had, as well as one of the reason I bought it :\
I am absolutely LOVING you for undertaking this!

I personally havent been able to get it to work though :( Program is running and sound is showing in the vb cable under sounds, but nothing is happening on my keyboard, just a static rainbow :\
Anyone have a clue what I might have done wrong?

Love from Norway

Old 03-26-2015, 07:15 PM

POST ID # = 768907
ninus3d Reputation: 10

Gotten some progress now, got the setup to work, however, only for a brief second :(

My keyboard will spectograph according to the music, and then stop after roughly 1 sec, with the keyboard frozen with the light as it was when it stopped :(
Any clue? Is my hardware/usb setup possibly broken?

Old 03-26-2015, 07:30 PM
QuadraKev's PC Specs

POST ID # = 768912
QuadraKev Reputation: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninus3d View Post
Elestrial, this looks absolutely awesome and its, tbh, one of the functions I both expected (naively) that the keyboard allready had, as well as one of the reason I bought it :\
I am absolutely LOVING you for undertaking this!

I personally havent been able to get it to work though :( Program is running and sound is showing in the vb cable under sounds, but nothing is happening on my keyboard, just a static rainbow :\
Anyone have a clue what I might have done wrong?

Love from Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninus3d View Post
Gotten some progress now, got the setup to work, however, only for a brief second :(

My keyboard will spectograph according to the music, and then stop after roughly 1 sec, with the keyboard frozen with the light as it was when it stopped :(
Any clue? Is my hardware/usb setup possibly broken?
Make sure you turn off CUE before using it

Tags
k70 vu meter, k95 rgb, music, spectrograph, visualizer