Corsair Community

Massive Corsair Void wireless connection problems since update

FreeZate

Hello,

I am using my Corsair Void wireless [CA-9011132] for more than one year.

It´s nice but since a cue update, the connection isn´t stable.

I don´t know why. It is not the battery. It is kind of a crackle.

Even when, the headset is just on, but I play no sound through it.

I already reinstalled cue and firmware update, but this sounds are annoying.

Cant use it for games or music anymore. It sounds like it loses connection for a half second, than it is again good. I hope you can fix this in an update or tell me, what I can do, to get it fixed. I have several corsair products (sp2500, K70 RGB, Obsidian 750D, AX860i and manymore and I always was happy with the products.

Tried headset also with cable, but the same problem. It´s not a problem with my pc. All Audio components are working perfectly, except the Corsair Void, since the update.

I think CUE 2.18 adds a new audio driver, maybe something went wrong with the upgrade.

Try running again the CUE installer (without uninstalling CUE) and choose the REPAIR option when asked, after that restart your computer and see if that has helped.

Still sound issues. Very sad, will move away from corsair products. The new node pro firmware update is also not the best. Earlier the colors were right from pc start up, after update, only when corsair link is loaded. Before it is rgb. I´m affraid, that corsair can´t release good working updates. Im not the only one (look @youtube for node problem). Will go for a beyerdynamic MMX 300. A former Corsair fan....

Archived