Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Fan Hub

VanN130

Hello, I just watched LinusTechTips Review of the 570X and it said that the fan hub is not compatible with the HD120 fans? Is this true and if so, why? I already bought my HD120s to put into that case. Is it that way for teh 460X RGB too? where it is only compatible with the SP120s?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hi i have problem with fan controller in 570x , everything work perfect but speed button doesn't work. I connect fan controller to sata , 3 fan power cables to motherboard but fans always have this same speed.

hi i have problem with fan controller in 570x , everything work perfect but speed button doesn't work. I connect fan controller to sata , 3 fan power cables to motherboard but fans always have this same speed.

Hello,

The Lighting controller built into the 570X RGB does not control the fans, but the rate at which the SP/HD LEDs change colors. If you need to control your fan speeds, please download your motherboard software fan control or simply control them through the BIOS.

• 6 months later...
Hello, I just watched LinusTechTips Review of the 570X and it said that the fan hub is not compatible with the HD120 fans? Is this true and if so, why? I already bought my HD120s to put into that case. Is it that way for teh 460X RGB too? where it is only compatible with the SP120s?

Hey, I just discovered this issue last week. I can confirm it is not compatible, the HD120 just gets stuck on white and it won't cycle through it's colours, it also glitches the included 570x fans out.

I made a review about it here:

https://blog.londrigan.com/gaming-pc/crystal-series-570x-rgb/

Its the Button controller that's incompatible with the HD series fans and NOT the Rgb Fan Led Hub (that the fans plug into).. should you wish to control everything through software then you would need a Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro Which would do away with the Button Controller and indeed any incompatibility ;) ;)

Archived