Corsair Community

Commander Pro questions

Turmania

Hi, don't know if I'm posting in right thread. I'm fairly new to this rgb craze but just got sucked in to it myself probably in a short while I probably get seizures from it ;)

I just ordered ;

Commander Pro, RM750I PSU, 2xLL 120 and 2x LL 140 rgb fans. I already have Nzxt Kraken x62 and H200 case.want to add 2x corsair light strips as well.

I understand hook up commander pro to USB hub on motherboard and in return I get 2x USB which will be occupied by AIO and PSU.I wI'll connect the AIO to motherboard cpu pump and fan connector. I suppose 2 x LL120 fans connects to fan 1 & 2,on commander pro. But what am I suppose to do to get lights working on the fans do need another hub? I thought commander pro was all in one? And if I decide to add 2xlight stripswhat do I do? Thanks in advance.

Hi Buddy. Have read of the Below linked thread. covers the Corsair RGB Ecosystem in detail including device specs and set up diagrams.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/shohwtthpr:e/a/df.oprhupm?.tc=o1r7s3a8i8r0.com/v3/showthread.php?t=182609

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction, seems I need to get a Corsair RGB Fan Led Hub, shame i did not order a set:(

Archived