The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Enthusiasts Section > Forum Rules and General Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2017, 04:02 AM
Astral85's PC Specs

POST ID # = 912732
Astral85 Reputation: 11
Default Cannot login into support ticket system.

I have claimed my account at connect.corsair.com and was able to login once but now every time I login I get Incorrect Username and/or Password. I have reset my password now about 10 times and I still receive the error for each reset password.

I have received an express replacement RMA today and I believe I have 10 days to return the faulty product but I no longer have the details and return address due to all correspondence at the new support ticket website being not there anymore. I need to be able to contact Corsair asap.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:11 AM
Astral85's PC Specs

POST ID # = 912734

Ok so a password reset has finally worked this time. What a headache though.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:15 AM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 912737
Technobeard Reputation: 68

It looks like you were attempting to login when the site was undergoing maintenance. There was a maintenance note right above the login fields.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:45 AM
Astral85's PC Specs

POST ID # = 912754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
It looks like you were attempting to login when the site was undergoing maintenance. There was a maintenance note right above the login fields.
Probably was. Oh well seems ok now.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:50 PM
Astral85's PC Specs

POST ID # = 912818

Is the forum supposed to use separate login details to the support site or the same login details? This is causing my my password manager confusion trying to use the same password for both sites but appears both sites require separate logins.

Edit: I had to manually set up the forum details in the password manager, the PM still thinks both sites are linked somehow.

Last edited by Astral85; 07-21-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:17 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 912821
Technobeard Reputation: 68

For now, yes - they're separate logins and passwords. The front page of https://support.corsair.com now says:

Quote:
We’ve recently updated our account management system effective July 14, 2017.

As part of this effort, we’ve consolidated accounts across the Corsair web sites such as www.corsair.com, support.corsair.com and forum.corsair.com. At this time, if you are attempting to login to our support site (support.corsair.com) after this date, please click here and select “CLAIM YOUR ACCOUNT” option where you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your EXISTING account.

(Please be advised that the new account management system will also be updated for our other sites such as www.corsair.com and forum.corsair.com in the near future).