Corsair Community

Does STRAFE RGB has lighting profiles saved into internal memory?

thomasc

Hey folks,

I'm ready to buy a STRAFE RGB keyboard. A little question hold me to buy it :sigh!:.

Does STRAFE RGB has lighting profiles saved into internal memory of keyboard?

Why this question... because i don't want any keyboard software running in the background on my 24/7 use.

I'm ready to configure RGB lighting only once time with CUE, and keep that "RGB config" on computer startup without having CUE software launched on windows startup.

Thanks for your help,

And... Happy new Year !!

Tom from France ;)

Yes and no. You can setup a STATIC lighting profile and save it on the onboard memory of the keyboard but that's it.

If you want to use macros or have animations/effects on your keyboard then you need to have the CUE software running in background.

Yes and no. You can setup a STATIC lighting profile and save it on the onboard memory of the keyboard but that's it.

If you want to use macros or have animations/effects on your keyboard then you need to have the CUE software running in background.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Seems to be positive to me.

If i understand well, i can make a static rainbow color on the keyboard and still see it if i boot on my linux debian ?

If yes cool, it's cool :)

Thanks again,

Tom

Thanks for your quick reply!

Seems to be positive to me.

If i understand well, i can make a static rainbow color on the keyboard and still see it if i boot on my linux debian ?

If yes cool, it's cool :)

Thanks again,

Tom

yes if you save static lighting to the device memory you will be able to see that on linux

• 2 years later...
I just have one question, how to you go about saving the lighting onto the keyboard itself, im using a XIM on Xbox one so i'd like to know if this would have an effect on the "saving" process. It works fine, just im not sure how to save the lighting onto the keyboard.

Archived