The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cases

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 06:30 PM
LiquidNinja
Synthohol's PC Specs

POST ID # = 526119
Synthohol Synthohol Reputation: 103
Send a message via AIM to Synthohol Send a message via Yahoo to Synthohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungh View Post
I also don't think Corsair will replace anyone's 600t because of defects like this one. These things cost too much to ship and are quite expensive to be handing out exchanges whenever there is a problem.
when the handlers at the airport and or UPS play volleyball with the boxes anything can happen. even if the case IS in styrofoam things can get bent by mishandling the box.

Corsair stands behind their products and issues are handled (forgive the pun) on a case by case basis and you just have to give them a chance.
i have seen whole cases and panels replaced here so ya never know until you ask :)

System Specs as of 6/17/10

Old 09-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Eizen's PC Specs

POST ID # = 526279
Eizen Reputation: 10

I'm thinking of getting the 600T SE and I would hate to deal with a defective case. Returning it would be such a hastle... On a side note UPS blows. They deliver stuff to the wrong street and leave things in the rain without ringing the door bell. Having it shipped via fedex adds $100 to the price which is out of the question. ~_~

Old 09-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Yaboze's PC Specs

POST ID # = 526674
Yaboze Reputation: 10

My 600T is fine, but I do notice the side panels aren't as flush with the case as they could be on the bottom part.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 PM
stevetaylor199's PC Specs

POST ID # = 526792
stevetaylor199 Reputation: 10

All I'd really like are some good, specific recommendations from the community on what touch-up paint is recommended for the steel parts of the 650D.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:11 PM

POST ID # = 527647
1ceTr0n Reputation: 10

At long last, after two weeks of waiting till Corsair got stock back in, Corsair George sent me personally inspected before shipping, brand new 600T white! Its in much better shape all around vs my first model, which I was very happy about. After spending a couple hours ripping the guts out of "Black Ice" into the new case, here's my "old" setup in its new home until my new system is built.

I"ve already got some ideas of what I wanna do to the case and lighting for my next build and case project, so stay tuned! :thumb:

Man, I forgot how nice it is to have all that space that a mid to large tower gives you vs a small/mini case and damn, the wiring couldn't have been any easier with this case! My mATX looks so small now in this huge case vs my mini P180!

Thanks Corsair for all the help and going the extra mile to make a new customer like me pleased with my first case product from you guys!

Old 09-28-2011, 06:42 PM
SnakeDoctor's PC Specs

POST ID # = 530895
SnakeDoctor Reputation: 10

Nice to hear they helped you out and it's nice to know that Corsair is standing behind their products. I have a problem with my 600T SE that's not quite as troubling as your many defects on your original case but it still makes me scratch my head. The window panel has fitment issues and I have to really work the right side in before it will snap closed. It doesn't close as easily or properly like the rear panel so I'm sure it's either the panel itself or the actual fitment within the case. Not sure what I can do here but I'll be heading up to GeForce LAN and maybe talk to Corsair if they're at the LAN. They're a Gold sponsor so hopefully someone will be there at least a day..

The case is great and it's not a huge issue as I'm not constantly opening and closing the case but I fear wear and tear may set in a lot sooner than later if this continues.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 531268
RAM GUY Reputation: 10

Please use the link on the left and submit a RMA then explain what you think needs to be replaced, customer service will work that out with you.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:43 PM

POST ID # = 531316
RDS85 Reputation: 10

I was thinking of getting a Obisdian 650D but after all the complaints now I'm thinking twice. Maybe I'll go back to the Antec.

Old 09-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 531323

RDS85,
Please keep in mind this is a help forum and we are selling a large volume of these cases so the user you see here may have had some question or issue but most if not all have been worked out. And the number of issues you see is very small compared to what we sell. Amd most of the issues like the O.P in that case was more to do with improper handling during shipping.

Last edited by RAM GUY; 09-30-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Nahaz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 533037
Nahaz Reputation: 10

No matter what case you decide upon there will always be something people will never be quite happy with.

I've seen some of the neatest system builds built into Corsair cases because of their grommet system used throughout their entire range. It's the main reason I bought a second case for my wife.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 PM

POST ID # = 533640
Genny Reputation: 10

I'm not entirely convinced these paint defects are the work of transportation mishaps...(granted, the paint chips shown are most likely due to shipping)

On my 800d you can see the quality of the paint on my hot swap bay. It's not really a huge issue for me and definitely not something I'd request an RMA over. However, I can say with pretty good certainty that even if someone attacked the the case with a baseball bat, this area would not be touched.

Last edited by Genny; 10-09-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Corsair Product Guru

POST ID # = 533869

I am sorry but please use the link on the left and request an RMA and explain what the problems are and we will take care of it.