Corsair Community

Support login issue + warrant inquiry

kotolenko995

Well when i select province and country and submit it takes me back to write it again, and im in the loop, Country is Serbia and province Vojvodina, its legit info.

I bought corsair 2x4g vengeance lpx like 2 months ago for a new build from general distributer in my country. I never got it to work, one module wad running and the other wasnt. I plugged the faulty one in same slot as first one and on same settings ( tried both settings from corsair site and MB qvl). So i decided to RMA it and they returned it to me as it is not faulty. I payed 2 service man to test it and both reported the same that one is faulty. Again i RMA it saying others tested it in different working pc's and they returned it as it is not faulty. They didnt allow me to see its testing they just gave me answer with no details. I can record a video of everything as proof if its needed. Idk what do, that 8g now cost me like 16g and i got 4g instead. Its a shame for such distributer to spoil the name of corsair and other brands. Heard many here had same issues with RMA here in my country. Also i noticed thst my model is out of stock in whole Serbia and most of others so thr market is tough. Thats why i thought theyre playing me too.

Archived