The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 03:14 AM

POST ID # = 1003789
Xaero Reputation: 10

Soo.... CORSAIR iCUE v3.15.101 was released 05/02/2019... Did NOT fix the problem. This is pretty unacceptable. Why are we paying 150 dollars to be beta testers for an unfinished product?

Old 05-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Its all about the caps
SpDFre@k's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003850
SpDFre@k Reputation: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaero View Post
Soo.... CORSAIR iCUE v3.15.101 was released 05/02/2019... Did NOT fix the problem. This is pretty unacceptable. Why are we paying 150 dollars to be beta testers for an unfinished product?
Given you are having more problems than most (more than just disconnects) can you please list out what motherboard you are using along with how you have the cooler connected (i.e. Plugged directly into the motherboard or into a hub of some sort). What other software are you running along with iCUE (other MB software or hardware reporting programs if any). Would be a lot easier to help you trouble shoot your system.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:51 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1003853
DevBiker Reputation: 83

I don't know where you heard that. 3.15.101 is public now - you can get it through the in-app updater. This helps with many of the disconnect issues. See the release notes here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187220.

And, for the record, Corsair James is the guy that would handle early beta builds. Yes, I'm on the Customer Beta team but I don't work for Corsair and I do not and will not distribute any betas that we are working with on the team.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:09 PM
galazoaimatos's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004084
galazoaimatos Reputation: 10

hi guys. I m thinking of buying the same AIO, are the problems fixed or not yet? Dont want to spend 150 euros for something thats not working correctly.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Kit Fox's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004095
Kit Fox Reputation: 10
Default H115i Platinum

Im having a similiar issue, but with h115i platinum. I don't get any rgb anymore after i tried to update the firmware. It only gave me an error when i did. so with that it caused the fans to go around full speed. It keeps disconnecting over and over. Nothing at all during the time it's recognized by my pc iCUE doesn't show it. Having the fans going full speed its really getting to my nerves. Tried using a older version of iCUE but the issue remained. I connected the cooler to the usb on the back aswell but that didn't help. I would really appreciate if someone comes up with a solution.

Old 05-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1004166
Corsair Mike Reputation: 10

Hi all,

So just to give everyone an update. While the most recent update of iCUE should fix it for the majority of users, we are still working on a fix for everyone else. If anyone is still having the disconnect issue please email icuedisconnect@corsair.com. The Logs are a big help on our end and will hopefully help us recreate and resolve the issue.

Here are the instructions George posted in another thread.

SUBJECT: iCUE Disconnect

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: (ie - "H100i disconnects randomly" or "HX1200i PSU not recognized")

Then, go to iCUE, export your system config, and attach it to the email:

Please also include:
* Are you running any other monitoring software? (Afterburner, AI Suite, etc)
* On your motherboard, which connector are you using for Commander Pro, PSU, Cooler, or other device?
* Which game launchers, if any, are running? (Steam, Uplay, Origin, etc)

Thanks!

Old 05-10-2019, 02:15 PM

POST ID # = 1004168

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpDFre@k View Post
Given you are having more problems than most (more than just disconnects) can you please list out what motherboard you are using along with how you have the cooler connected (i.e. Plugged directly into the motherboard or into a hub of some sort). What other software are you running along with iCUE (other MB software or hardware reporting programs if any). Would be a lot easier to help you trouble shoot your system.
I have an "Asus ROG Strix z390-F Gaming" motherboard with latest BIOS. The cooler is connected as per instructions from the bundled manual. No Hub, no nothing. The two fans connected to the leads from the pump/cooler head, the single lead from the pump/cooler head to the motherboard "CPU FAN1". The USB cable from the pump/cooler head to a free USB slot on the motherboard. 100% New clean Windows 10, 1809 Workstation Edition. As for other software, I pretty much only have: Discord, Steam, Ark Survival, Overwatch, Origin, Apex Legends, HWiNFO, GeForce Experience, Filezilla, iCUE.

Last edited by Xaero; 05-10-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Old 05-10-2019, 05:04 PM
galazoaimatos's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004176
galazoaimatos Reputation: 10

I bought H100i rgb platinum today, installed it and works like a charm.

Last edited by galazoaimatos; 05-10-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Old 05-21-2019, 09:37 AM

POST ID # = 1005242

Quote:
Originally Posted by galazoaimatos View Post
I bought H100i rgb platinum today, installed it and works like a charm.
Sadly it doesn't work for thousands of others...

Old 06-17-2019, 03:14 AM

POST ID # = 1008262

New update out. Problem still not solved. Sad to see a good old company put out a product this bad. I spoke to my retailer, I will return the H100 Platinum and swap it for a Noctua NH‑U12A which outperforms the H100 anyway.

Anyone who find this thread, save yourself the trouble and don't buy these AIO's until you have a confirmed fix.