The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2017, 09:43 AM
EladC's PC Specs

POST ID # = 911760
EladC Reputation: 10
Default Profiles I import wont work

hello
I have been trying to download some profiles, convert them to K95 [as described on the sticky threads] but none worked.
I could however to import, but all the lighting was set to default [rainbow effect on CUE].
I tried to search for threads regarding this problem or a tutorial but it seems that there are no threads or all of the tutorials I checked showed exactly what I did, but it worked for them.
Please help.
thank you

Old 07-16-2017, 03:23 AM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 911838
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

I see where you found confusion, i think that conversion thread should be taken down because it doesn't matter for CUE 2. No converting is required. Enable advanced mode at the top of CUE 2 and thank me later ;)

Old 07-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 912663
Comet ☄ Reputation: 10
Send a message via Yahoo to Comet ☄

Quote:
Originally Posted by EladC View Post
hello
I have been trying to download some profiles, convert them to K95 [as described on the sticky threads] but none worked.
I could however to import, but all the lighting was set to default [rainbow effect on CUE].
I tried to search for threads regarding this problem or a tutorial but it seems that there are no threads or all of the tutorials I checked showed exactly what I did, but it worked for them.
Please help.
thank you
Most profile authors only define actions in advanced mode, so make sure to switch their to see the good stuff.
If you are using one of my profiles, then you will see lighting effects in basic mode and advanced mode.
Basic mode is easier for random lighting, and advanced mode is easier for non-random lighting.

Tags
import, k95, profiles