Corsair Community

K70 MK.2 Cherry MX Silent Availability?

Bighouse

I’ve yet to see any of the K70 MK.2 Cherry MX Silent ever be available on the Corsair website or through Amazon. I check my local Best Buy every other week as well.

Does this mean that Corsair hasn’t actually made any of them yet? They’re listed as “out of stock” on their website, but this implies that they actually DO at times have stock. Do they just go quickly once they arrive in, or are they simply ghostware awaiting their first manufacturing?

I’m trying to figure out what’s going on so I can temper my expectations for when I may be getting this keyboard, or figure out if I should select a different manufacturer or different keyboard from Corsair.

Has anyone ever bought one?

• Corsair Employee
The Cherry MX Silent switch is offered for the new K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard. If you would like more information about availability, you can reach out to customer service, and they may be able to provide more details when they will be available again. You can reach them at 1-888-222-4346, which is toll free over skype as well.

Corsair Nick,

Thanks! I’ve been checking almost every day for over a month. Today they were available on the Corsair store! I ordered mine immediately and cancelled my order with Amazon.

I’m really looking forward to receiving it!

Archived