Corsair Community

H100i not detected by pc no registry

backstabbin

hey guys so i have had my corsair h100i for a while now and always had this problem just never addressed it and it's really starting to bug me now...

basically my pc is not recognizing it there is no registry also not detected on corsair link cant see any yellow triangle in device manager

1. How long is "a while" ?
  2. Has the PC ever detected it ?
  3. What colour is the LED ?
  4. Is the USB cable connected ?
  5. Do other USB devices work when using the same header?
  6. Is this really an H100i rather than a H100iV2 or H100iGTX ?
  7. What speed is reported to the CPU_FAN header ?

1. How long is "a while" ?
  2. Has the PC ever detected it ?
  3. What colour is the LED ?
  4. Is the USB cable connected ?
  5. Do other USB devices work when using the same header?
  6. Is this really an H100i rather than a H100iV2 or H100iGTX ?
  7. What speed is reported to the CPU_FAN header ?

1.a couple of months

2.nope not as far i remeber

3.white

4.yes

4.yes

5.my fault sorry it's a h100i gtx

6.no fan speed is reported but the fans are spinning the pump is working

6. my fault sorry it's a h100i gtx

So I guess it's connected to the CPU_FAN header, is it? Assuming you need to disable fan control in the BIOS, have you?

Are you running AI Suite or any 3rd party hardware monitoring tools?

7. no fan speed is reported but the fans are spinning the pump is working

Are the fans connected to the H100iGTX ?

So I guess it's connected to the CPU_FAN header, is it? Assuming you need to disable fan control in the BIOS, have you?

Are you running AI Suite or any 3rd party hardware monitoring tools?

Are the fans connected to the H100iGTX ?

yes and i have try'd both fan headers and the fans on the rad are connected to the h100i i put cpu fan on ignore otherwise it comes up with an error about the cpu fan

i have try'd with and without ai suite programs i have monitoring wise hwmonitor realtemp cpu'z asus gpu tweal

Hello to all,

for this is my first post on Corsair forums, i have no idea if i can take part in this thread or start a new one. So i try to take part here.

Also my english is not the best, so please be patient with me.

The Problem:

I have my current PC since 12/2015 and Link showed my H110i in the previous version. I have no idea if it is from a Win10 update or from the latest Link update, but now i can not see my H110i in Link anymore.

Is there any solution yet?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

Sorry, i am just an idiot ;) The USB driver was broken from Win-Update. I fixed it installing the right driver for the bus, so now all work perfectly good as usual - also with the Link 4.3.0.154

Thank you anyway ;)

Hello to all,

for this is my first post on Corsair forums, i have no idea if i can take part in this thread or start a new one. So i try to take part here.

Also my english is not the best, so please be patient with me.

The Problem:

I have my current PC since 12/2015 and Link showed my H110i in the previous version. I have no idea if it is from a Win10 update or from the latest Link update, but now i can not see my H110i in Link anymore.

Is there any solution yet?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

Sorry, i am just an idiot ;) The USB driver was broken from Win-Update. I fixed it installing the right driver for the bus, so now all work perfectly good as usual - also with the Link 4.3.0.154

Thank you anyway ;)

I have the same problem, Can you tell me which USB driver should I install ?

I have the same problem, Can you tell me which USB driver should I install ?

I dont know, how much you are experienced, therefore i give you the full path to the driver ;)

Go to device manager, right click on the device, go to properties, then update driver.

There you must choose the "search for drivers at my computer" option, not the "search for driver"

Then you have to use the lower option to look from a list, not to look in some folder.

After this, you need to unmark the "compatible drivers" button and a list appears.

In this list, go to "Corsair components inc", there are 4 drivers. For my H110 was not listed, i took the "Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device" driver.

And it worked for me. I hope it will work for you too!

Regards

Archived