Corsair Community

Firmwareupdate for corsair nova 2 v60gb2

pa.pn2

hey there,

is there an firmwareupdate for the novav60gb2 out there?

actual firmware is 1.0

i downloaded Corsair_Force_Series_Update_Tool_2_0 but i dont know if its for my ssd

anyway if i start this update tool no device is detected

i checked all the mentioned steps here in the forum

1.in bios ahci is activated

2.i start the tool as admin

or is the update tool just working with win 7 32bit?i am running 64bit...

any help would be nice, thx

pa

is there an firmwareupdate for the novav60gb2 out there?
Firmware updates are listed at the top of this forum. There are no updates for your model.

i downloaded Corsair_Force_Series_Update_Tool_2_0 but i dont know if its for my ssd
You have a NOVA drive, not a FORCE drive, so that would not work.

• 1 month later...
Firmware updates are listed at the top of this forum. There are no updates for your model.

You have a NOVA drive, not a FORCE drive, so that would not work.

I See you dont work for corsair, but since u administrate this forum, you should know that ALL users that have bought this product have experienced REAL low writting rates when using it as a OS boot disk!

I couldnt find one single satisfied customer and everywhere I look, the only solution given for this is to RMA it.

But I don´t want to RMA. I want it to work as advertised, as the official ad on the corsair blog I checked before buying it: http://blog.corsair.com/?p=3402

So, since "no, you dont work for corsair" but "yes, you are a forum admin", you should help us, forum users, to get a GOOD answer from the company, what to say about a highly rated company like corsair.

The problem is for all consumers of this product, and u see this topic taking the whole SSD forums around the world.

Won´t you do anything for us, buyers of a poorly made, unexpectedly crappy corsair product!?

Thank you all that might help!

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I tried the firmware for the MyDigitalSSD disc, which is basically the same disc / chipset from what I have heard.

It looks like it has made my SDD work like a charm now. There is a few steps in doing this, and it is all on own risk, as moding FW will void your warranty.

See how it is done here

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7106002

Best regards

Cral

Archived