Corsair Community

Will it fit in the 800D case?

Volx

Hi, I haven't ordered my case yet but I know I'm going with the 800D and I'll be watercooling for the first time. Since I haven't had the chance to order it yet (or my parts) I haven't been able to do many measurements. I do have all the parts I want in a wishlist and ready to go but I need to see if the setup I have will work.

Here's an image of what it'll look like

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/bkister/WCLoop.jpg

The question(s) are with my rad and 3 120mm fans on top be able to bend from the back outlet to the cpu waterblock without kinking, and be able to bend from the cpu outlet to the FB mosfet inlet.

To that question I THINK it's possible but here's where I'm really unsure! Where the outlet is on the FB can I go over the cards, and dominator GT ram WITH the ram fan on it, into the res? I'm just unsure if the cards would get in the way. I have those 2 9800 gx2's in my system now from my old build and I'll be carrying them over to my new one until I'm able to replace them.

Any help, suggestions, etc would be appreciated :D:

2130023030_WCLoop.thumb.jpg.54dfbc45a82c802500819a3c6104df1e.jpg

I can fit a rx360 in the case no problem, although not push/pull config but I can via push config. but regardless the xspc is a lot thicker than the black ice so you should be good.

I am thinking of getting the rx360.

So you are saying a RX360+(Set of fans (3) in either push or pull) will fit inside.

But RX360+(Set of fans (6) for push and pull) will not fit inside the case.

hmz

Archived