Corsair Community

H80i is not detected

TypeGWeedLand

Hi,

I Bought a h80i but this **** work but isn't detected in the corsair link.

I switch usb cable whose is connected to mb (rear panel).

I try to do update firmware uninstall and install again reboot and this procediers doesn't work, help me please.

I can't update the firmware because the app says "H80i/H100i is not detected"

PS: Sorry for my english :P

Helpp Me!!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
First my 80i was detected and showed up with the other devices in Link interface. After a reboot is disappeared.

After a lot of shuffling and reading here i managed to get everything but the pump to show.. I'm sorry to say Corsair, but in my opinion this isn't up to your standards.

if you have a question to address,please start your own thread

if you simply want to air your displeasure ,its frowned upon doing so in anothers thread whom is seeking help.

Yes i have.

And to evolve my previous description, the following is showing.

* 80i Fan 1 & 2.

* Processor load and temperature.

* Graphics card temp

* HDD 1 & 2 temp.

* 3 addition sensor.

Only missing the pump.

Edit: Just realized the pump light is also missing in software

since it initially worked i would think its a software glitch,first tho

check in link/devices tab and insure the h80 is showing,if it is id uninstall corsair

in add/remove programs uninstall the dongle and corsair

then in c/programs x86 /corsair delete

then in current user / appdata/roaming and delete corsair

do a COLDBOOT and reinstall

heres pic of appdata folder as others seem to miss this

Untitled.thumb.jpg.3d9856d40bfa24ae8bf4fe86fc83ade2.jpg

Unfortunately i found that advice, and your picture before writing here in the first place, so it has been tried, without any success (and now retried again, and again).

Guess i always could re-install, windows (since its a fairly new computer build) and see if a complete reset of the registry that way would help - however it does feel a bit over the top for something like this.

All other ideas are appreciated!

...I have managed to get the "icon's" back for most things.. however lost a few others. (I have uninstalled, and re-installed according to previous posts among other advice found here)

* Now as box "1" on attached file shows - CPU temperature is displaying as 0c, despite that other utility's display it as 36c as of now.

* Box "2" and "3" displays that the system somehow (now) can find the H80i, however its nowhere to be found among the devices.

Sorry for the cut and paste in the picture, tried to make as much as possible visible without making such a huge file (hadn't looked in to limitations on this forum when i started to take all screenshots and combining them...)

Commander.thumb.png.1e52d99bef3b1969992c99b4519bdaec.png

• Corsair Employee
Just went through this with someone on the pone this morning, you will have to first make sure that you have all of the Windows updates installed not just the required updates. And install the Chipset drivers and the USB 3.0 Controller driver then and only then will it show up on this chipset. Net Framework has to be installed and updated or it will absolutely not work. Then go back and run Windows update again it will find more updates once all of the drivers are updated.

Sorry, just wont work.

After numerous of tries, once i got it to detect the H80i. That lasted until i left the computer for some food and let it hibernate, after that it was all gone a again.

Ill cut my losses here and throw this garbage out - i just wont work. And since there isn't a fallback solution built in where it actually spins the fans at some default values for cooling im not going to risk burning my processor because of this.

:(:

Thanks Ram Guy.

However - haven't managed to get the H80i to reappear since it was last going MIA.

I cant have a system that will demand hour after hour of work with random results just because i restart it, or it goes idle - that would demand 24/7 full power on it with no interrupts what so ever.

1. Is there a complete list of bugs and "known issues" kept by Corsair, that I as a user can have a look at?

2. Do this mess have any ETA for fixes?

Could anybody tell me if the pump is rotating at all times no matter what?

The tubes do feel like they have a flow within them (even if i have no other way to check that then with my fingers against them).

If that's the case, at least i can use a low-tech fan controller and basic temperature monitors to manually set the speeds of the radiator fans, and in such a way be sure that i don't burn the processor or other parts until i managed to get another cooling system in place.

Well, i dont know about pump rpm, haven't found that in the BIOS - perhaps you can enlighten me?

And, even if i can see it in BIOS it really doesn't help since im more interested in whats happening when i have os and applications loaded.

However if im to rephrase the question then - Is it a way to set a fixed rpm for the pump - or is it already at such?

the pump speed is set at ~2200 and cant be adjusted

you hooked a tach lead to cpu-fan for your bios signal and that should be fan 1 in your bios

also if there were a catastrophic failure of some kind,,your system would throttle back or safely shutdown,so theres no harm

the pump speed is set at ~2200 and cant be adjusted

Thank you!

Thats what i wanted to hear, since it makes i possible for me to reroute so i dont have to deal with this more, atleast not until Corsair get their tumb out and deal with it, or until i replace the system (i'll bet you im way faster).

you hooked a tach lead to cpu-fan for your bios signal and that should be fan 1 in your bios

Indeed i did, just thought if it this morning when i was cursing looking at my MB before starting the computer :!oops:

Archived