Corsair Community

570X mirror no rear case fan

Deflorator5000

In the manual and on the website it specifies that a rear fan comes with the 570X mirror but just like a chap on Youtube mine has been delivered without the case fan, I have tried creating an account with support but it appears to be broken and just keeps telling me the error 404 page doesn't exist when I enter my details and try to register.

• Corsair Employee
In the manual and on the website it specifies that a rear fan comes with the 570X mirror but just like a chap on Youtube mine has been delivered without the case fan, I have tried creating an account with support but it appears to be broken and just keeps telling me the error 404 page doesn't exist when I enter my details and try to register.

If you still having issue registering an account, please contact our customer service team.

My 570x mirrored didn't either. I think someone forgot to take that out of the literature.

My 570x mirrored didn't either. I think someone forgot to take that out of the literature.

It's in the book and on their website, they should supply it hence why I'm trying to get in touch but like I said before the registering for customer support is broken.

• Corsair Employee
It's in the book and on their website, they should supply it hence why I'm trying to get in touch but like I said before the registering for customer support is broken.

Sorry to hear that. You should be able to reach our customer service team at 18882224346. Use Skype if you're outside the US.

Archived