Corsair Community

Sabre RGB - Forwards/Backwards buttons don't work when CUE is open

hypohamish

As title!

Whenever I start CUE, my forwards/backwards buttons cease functioning (in browsers, games, the whole nine yards). I originally had them rebound (so forwards was backwards, backwards was forwards). This stopped working, so I deleted my binds - still nada.

The second CUE is started, they don't work. The second CUE is stopped, they work. Cue > Actions is literally blank.

I have tried reinstalling CUE. CUE launched, and the second it detected my Sabre RGB, my forward/backwards buttons stopped working.

Even if I make actions that bind the keys the way they're supposed to be, they don't work.

Help :(

I had this problem on 9/7 and it was driving me nuts. I eventually uninstalled the software, ran CCleaner's Registry Cleaner, rebooted, reinstalled, and now they work fine. It wasn't a mouse issue at all because I tried my old non-pro Scimitar and it had the same problem.

CUE is really bad.

I had this problem on 9/7 and it was driving me nuts. I eventually uninstalled the software, ran CCleaner's Registry Cleaner, rebooted, reinstalled, and now they work fine. It wasn't a mouse issue at all because I tried my old non-pro Scimitar and it had the same problem.

CUE is really bad.

If that's the solution, that's annoying as feck. I'll give that a try and see what happens :(

Archived