Corsair Community

W10 fall update and sleep

susm4n

Hi im using CUE v2.18.81 but after last win10 update Cue stop working after i wake up PC from sleep.

Suck in last used profile even i try manualy or automatic change.

I must close Cue from tray and start again. It is very annoying.

I've got the fall CU and 2.18.81 and everything is working fine, however when I updated my K55 with firmware version 30.06 it would stop working after sleep, corsair support sent me the previous K55 firmware and since I downgraded everything is fine again.

someone mention sleep issues?

yep had that.. and indeed not monitors going to sleep before that. and recently the monitors not getting a signal when the pc is woken from sleep even though pc is running. would be ok if woken after a short time but the longer it was left the more chance of the monitors getting no signal

tried all sorts and nothing seemed to sort it, deffo came along after the last windows up date..

found a suggestion last night thats its related to GFX drivers and latest update and that a complete removal of card and drivers in device manager and reinstall sorts it.

done that,

so far so good..

will report back later

well its been near enough 24 hrs since i did the gfx drivers,, all good in the hood (so far).. pc has been sleep and waking as it should. i would normally have encountered the problem by now.. will keep you updated but sure looks like GFX driver card/driver uninstall/install helps..

well its been near enough 24 hrs since i did the gfx drivers,, all good in the hood (so far).. pc has been sleep and waking as it should. i would normally have encountered the problem by now.. will keep you updated but sure looks like GFX driver card/driver uninstall/install helps..

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. Used DDU to uninstall the gfx drivers and installed latest drivers for my NVIDIA GTX780M, but the issue persists. :(:

• 1 month later...

Archived