Corsair Community

iCue 3.8.91 PSU

aznsteil

Hey,

there seem to be a problem with the "power in/out" sync. There is a clear "time - offset" between power in and power out, like Power In seem always to be a step ahead of Power Out, which results in weird calculated Efficiency numbers (over 100%).

I think if you sync these two values correctly, it would fix the entire problem. Got a RM850i, on iCue 3.8.91.

http://i66.tinypic.com/29naxy1.png

Could you guys confirm the power in/out time offset too?

it seems to me that we can not confirm this because after the iCUE update (to V3.8.91) we do not see 'power in' or 'Power out' only 'temp' and 'efficiency' nothing else.

PSU HX850i

Could you guys confirm the power in/out time offset too?

it seems to me that we can not confirm this because after the iCUE update (to V3.8.91) we do not see 'power in' or 'Power out' only 'temp' and 'efficiency' nothing else.

PSU HX850i

That's right. I wanted to give feedback on it as I have the same PSU. It gives me no options to graph other than temp/efficiency.

Edit: I uninstalled iCue with Revo Uninstaller and then installed the latest version again. Now it is showing those options - i'll get back to you.

That's right. I wanted to give feedback on it as I have the same PSU. It gives me no options to graph other than temp/efficiency.

Edit: I uninstalled iCue with Revo Uninstaller and then installed the latest version again. Now it is showing those options - i'll get back to you.

Looking forward to it! It would be nice if you could attach a screen of mentioned graph no matter if there is an offset or not, would appreciate it

Archived