Corsair Community

Cosair Void Pro USB audio problems

SilverZations

I really need help as whenever I plug in my USB for the corsair void pro headset, the audio is always super muffled. It's like I have the headset on, but even on 100% volume, I'm hearing it from the other side of a door. Can someone please help me fix it? I have uninstalled, repaired, reinstalled everything like the CUE. The mic also isn't working on Discord, and neither is the sound. Everything is muffled when I put my audio to Headset earphone. For now, I am using my speakers.

• Corsair Employee
I really need help as whenever I plug in my USB for the corsair void pro headset, the audio is always super muffled. It's like I have the headset on, but even on 100% volume, I'm hearing it from the other side of a door. Can someone please help me fix it? I have uninstalled, repaired, reinstalled everything like the CUE. The mic also isn't working on Discord, and neither is the sound. Everything is muffled when I put my audio to Headset earphone. For now, I am using my speakers.

Do you get the same thing even without CUE installed? Can you also see if the steps in this thread help?

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=177498

Archived