Corsair Community

M95 mouse failed to update firmware.

Cooledwhip

I have had my Corsair m95 mouse since March 1st. Not very long and it's already breaking. My macros don't work in certain applications so I thought I would look for new drivers/firmware. I started the firmware application I downloaded from the website or whatever, and I started it, it got about 5% then said that it failed, and my mouse kept flashing. Even after exiting thoe programs it was flashing and I have to plug it out and in again. Does this mean it's broken? Can I get a refund or a replacement? Thanks for the help. Love corsair products but it's a shame to have problems with this one.

• Corsair Employee
I have had my Corsair m95 mouse since March 1st. Not very long and it's already breaking. My macros don't work in certain applications so I thought I would look for new drivers/firmware. I started the firmware application I downloaded from the website or whatever, and I started it, it got about 5% then said that it failed, and my mouse kept flashing. Even after exiting thoe programs it was flashing and I have to plug it out and in again. Does this mean it's broken? Can I get a refund or a replacement? Thanks for the help. Love corsair products but it's a shame to have problems with this one.

If the mouse is flashing, it might be bricked due to the failed firmware update. When you plug the mouse back into a USB port, does it continue to flash? If it does, submit a RMA and have this unit replaced under the 2 year warranty.

Archived