Corsair Community

m95 xml specifications

jeff97005

i have a m95 mouse and would like to program some buttons by changing the xml file. i am thinking of modifying something like:

<P3_macroInfo>5b0001ff0010580001ff00325800005b00000000...</P3_macroInfo>

is there a m95 xml specification some where that i can download?

is there some unofficial documentation available?

is there some after market program that can generate this type of xml file for the m95?

thanks,

jeff

i dont believe there is anything like that.

idk if youve seen this http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=110765

i did read that posting and i might have misunderstood it but what i took away was that the mouse buttons were programmed to emit function keys f13 to f22 press. the poster then uses AHK running on windows to translate those function key press' into what ever is desired.

this might work for some people but i am a mac user and was hopping to use on board memory of the m95 (i.e., manage profiles/led/save to m95, with hardware playback checked) so it will work with any mac just by plugging it in.

the function i am trying to get on a mac is "cmd click" and on a windows machine the keyboard translates to "LWin Click" type of thingie. if corsair had an advanced click which would let you select a key to be asserted (like: option, shift, control, etc.) during the click i would be happy but i haven't found such a thing. i may have to go the above poster's route with some mac equivalent to AHK but a simple mouse only solution is by far the better approach for me right now. that is why i was hoping i could kludge something together using the xml file.

the trouble is i bought the m95 and i like the way it feels. if only i could get this one function going i think i would be happy.

jeff

Archived