Corsair Community

Case #2657505

MauleR

Hi!

I've send my broken SSD to you for RMA, and it was send back to me at 3.30.12 according to my RMA status page. According to tacking it then was stuck in Moscow@clearance and then returned back to Netherlands

Moscow, Russian Federation 04/12/2012 2:36 P.M. Additional import documentation is required for clearance. / Returned to shipper.

Moscow, Russian Federation 04/09/2012 12:35 P.M. Package data processed by brokerage. Waiting for clearance. / Returned to shipper.

alternate tracking number given to the retuen shipment says

Utrecht, Netherlands 04/17/2012 5:19 A.M. Registered with Clearing Agency / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency

Utrecht, Netherlands 04/13/2012 11:18 A.M. DELIVERED

After that I've got no info. Tried to email customerservice@corsair.com this monday, but got no answer. Can you tell me, what's the status of my SSD now?

WBR, Egor.

• Corsair Employee
Well you have to remember the time difference, it is just now Monday at 8:16 AM Pacific Time and we have only just opened. But I will send them a message and ask them to see what can be done to get this sorted out. And sorry that happened, it seems that Russia has became more difficult to deal with for some unknown reason.

• Corsair Employee

Now you have lost me; your post was 04-28-2012, 02:03 AM Central time and I assumed that you tried emailing them on Monday the 30th your time. Not sure what the time difference was but its a common mistake for user out side of the USA.

However, all I can do from Tech support is to send them a message and I have done just that. If you like you can install skype and call the toll free number listed under contact on the main site.

But I will send them another message for you is about all I can do sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived