Corsair Community

h100i v2 issues, and corsair link software

TrillNye

Hi I just purchased and installed an 100i v2 hydro series cooler. Fans are fine and water if pumping, the hardware installation went well. Turning the computer on after installation led's lit up, fans started blowing (very loud sounds like a jet engine) and I installed corsair link software. In the software I could not detect my h100i to turn the fans down a bit and change led color (it is stuck on a white hue) so I uninstalled link software, reinstalled, still nothing. I updated by bios just in case, still nothing, I have tried the three usb headers that I have and still nothing. After trying for hours the pump and fans are still working fine and temps are low and great, but now the led does not light up at all?? It just flahses quickly at startup and then does not come back on. I have tried to much I am starting to think maybe the micro usb that connects to the pump and goes to a usb 2.0 header may just be defective or have bad connection and that is the problem? I would really like to not have to uninstall the entire cooler and get a new one so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Thanks

System specs

Motherboard: ms-7821

CPU: intel core i5-4670k

Ram: 32 gb hyperx

GPU: zotac 6gb 1060

Archived