Corsair Community

value of the pump i160 vs i140

tintin210

i detected that the i160's pump was not the same as the i140,

the i-140 video card pump turns at 2040 RPM and the i160 turns 1940 rpm,however, since the 160 ton a little lower is meant engine shiver a little in the pump should put the pump values of the i160 model at 2100 rpm,I tried with the panel and the pump of the i-140 to do the test and the values are not in the pump they are well in the value of the icue,it's odd however that she has 160 speed are lower had i140 i thought the profiles will be in the pump and no it's the software you should put them a little faster we would not hear the pump sound my i140 is no pump sound and I transferred the panel and pump and the problem remains on the same machine the i160 is the value of the pump and a little lower,

if you want a board put the i160 equal values and the i140 has 2050-2100 rpm

I have been working in the field of computer science for about 30 years and you will save yourself from the problems people and who hear the pump

to recap the 160 pump makes a small engine noise and the 140 does not do it I exchanged the panel is pump of the two machines and the value remains the same and the old panel of the 160 does not make any sound in the 140 that luis is at 2040 rpm and the i160 is at 1940

I'll post back after this weekend when I have time to get my i160 setup. I've purchased a couple different 140mm fans to replace the factory corsair fan. I'm wondering if with the addition of a new 140mm with a higher static pressure than the factory if that will pull more air through the radiators which then in turn reduces the speed of the pump.

yes but me it goes the fan value is the value of the pump that is too low,

the alphabet a noise like a bubble that does not want to pass,

the RPM value is not high enough on the i160 version of the gpu pump,

with the panel 140 that it's worth at 2050 RPM makes no sound I took the panel is installed on the i160 and it makes the sound,

it is the software which detects which version one has and he told me benefits the consequence it would be necessary that I readjust the profiles to eliminate sounds

• Corsair Employee
The pump value is locked for a reason. I can assure you our engineers have a legitimate reason when they decided the pump speed should be at a certain threshold. The speed will vary slightly depending on the system condition but it will stay within the 2k range and it will stay this way.

Archived