Corsair Community

K70 CUE Lighting Change while Key is Held

elegy

Is there any way to set CUE to, for example, trigger events on key release, rather than key press, so as to have the lighting of the pressed key remain changed while the key is being held?

I'm trying to set a lighting profile such that the key I'm pressing changes colour, and once I release it, it moves through a gradient back to the original colour. I have it set currently so that the key changes colour as long as it is held, but the gradient change starts when the key is pressed, so holding the key and then releasing it skips part of the gradient.

Thanks for your response.

There seems to be a lot of functionality that CUE lacks, such as the ability to bind different lighting regions on the mice to start with different mouse buttons.

Thanks for your response.

There seems to be a lot of functionality that CUE lacks, such as the ability to bind different lighting regions on the mice to start with different mouse buttons.

For programmable mouse buttons, you can define profile switches that retain original button function and have the newly switched-to profile light up the various lighting regions on the mouse.

Archived