Corsair Community

H100i keeps connecting/disconnecting

brawls

I rebuilt my system last spring and installed my H100i. Ever since the install, the LED flickers constantly. Over the last few days, the link hub keeps disconnecting/reconnecting to the system. If I disconnect the mini-USB plug, the connecting/disconnecting stops. I have checked all the cable connections and have updated to the 4.3.0.154 link software, with no change. Worried the system is going to crash on me. Any thoughts on what to do?

I'm having very similar problems with my newly installed h115i. It will be working perfectly for a few hours and then I'll get a usb disconnect / reconnect warning from Windows and from there it deteriorates to a constant flickering of the corsair logo LED. I do think it's a software related problem as I adjusted the fan settings on SIV and that relieved the problem momentarily but I think corsair link overrode it and the flickering then recommenced. Will be uninstalling corsair link today to see if that remedies this problem, otherwise I'll keep troubleshooting. Any feedback/advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Update 19/11: Uninstalling the corsair link software didn't solve the problem. I then uninstalled the corsair link usb cable which has removed the problem and my h115i is running perfectly. I don't understand what might be wrong as its not a power related problem as my power management settings do not allow my usb ports to suspend it's also disabled in my root hub. Power to the header was a constant 12V. I can only conclude it's a software related issue with the connection.

Archived