Corsair Community

EU: RGB Gaming Keyboard Availability

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Thank you for all of your interests in the Corsair Gaming RGB Keyboards! Our inventory has been selling out very quickly and we are excited to see such a large demand for these peripherals.

For those of you who have difficulties finding the keyboard in stock in your region, we are pleased to announce that additional allocation has started shipping already to our channel partners and should show up in about 1 week.

If you need additional information, we recommend you contact your local reseller.

- Corsair Team

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you for all of your interests in the Corsair Gaming RGB Keyboards! Our inventory has been selling out very quickly and we are excited to see such a large demand for these peripherals.

For those of you who have difficulties finding the keyboard in stock in your region, we are pleased to announce that additional allocation has started shipping already to our channel partners and should show up in about 1 week.

If you need additional information, we recommend you contact your local reseller.

- Corsair Team

I contact today with Scan.co.uk and they told me:

'' None of the RGB keyboards have been included in their latest shipping reports and their backlog guide shows no ETA ''

:sigh!:

So is certain that the keyboards have allready dispatched?

Thanks in adnvance.

Hi, and thanks for the update. For clarification purposes, when you say EU-region, what layouts are you referring to? US English, German/French/Nordic-layout, or International English (usually with the suffix eu) as well?

I have been trying to purchase a non-RGB K95 eu-layout (international English, big enter key) for a looong time now, but it was never offered from the Corsair website, there was no official info whatsoever and only from international vendors (e.g. in the Netherlands) could I verify that this layout does exist, with a product number as well.

- Corsair Team

Any Idea when the K95 RGB mx blue QWERTY will ship to belgium??

- Corsair Team

Corsair James,

With the utmost respect, I dont know what you guys are smoking because its been well over a week since this update and nothings arrived at ocuk or scan. Further more to that I hear on the grapevine the RBG with Cherry blues has been delayed even further?

I fear I will be an old man before my purchase turns up :p:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/51006452.jpg

It's ridiculous isn't it? Can we please have a further update? The availability in the UK is still virtually non-existent.

The reds have barely been available from the get go. The browns even more so (i genuinely think there were at best a total 20 k70 and k95s available across online retailers, and that's being generous). The blues have literally not been available from anywhere, at any time, AT ALL. Despite being advertised as available at launch like the other switches.

I've had a paid for pre-order of a blue switch K95 from Scan since they were first available - the day of the Corsair Gaming launch. Scan now list the ETA as 17th November, a whole 2 months after we were told this keyboard was released.

Meanwhile if you contact any of the major retailers like Amazon, Dabs, Overclockers etc they have no clue when they're getting any stock in despite having the keyboard listed for sale since early/mid September. So it seems Corsair's communication with retailers has been as bad as with consumers.

Check out discussions on this topic on Reddit, Overclockers forum etc etc and you'll find plenty of people have given up waiting and bought a different keyboard instead. Not just because of the wait, but the fact that we've essentially been lied to about the release of this product and little to no effort has been made to explain the situation.

It's the vagueness I find most upsetting, if I were the Corsair boss I'd be down on the manufacturing floor ensuring production was in full swing and keyboards are flying out the door.

Instead it's like "oh we don't really know when you'll get it, so we won't keep retailers or customers in the loop". Meanwhile as you say, plenty of people are cancelling their orders and going elsewhere.

There's a 10+ page thread on ocuk right now called "Corsair RGB release date" I fear will be 100 pages long before anything shows up.

I have allreay did. I cancel the RGB K70 Blue Switch from Scan.co.uk and i bought a Razer Chroma instead . I have allready recived Chroma and i am happy for it. You just lost a costumer. Keep up this work...... :sigh!:

Ive got my eye on one of the Ducky Shines if it takes much longer :cool:

Are there no other shops for you to buy it at? Oo

I mean there were some serious issues with supply in germany but after around 10 minutes of searching through shops I found one that was even cheaper than the normal offers in the big stores. Free shipping as well. Sometimes chosing small shops can pay off. Just make sure to check the reviews first.

Also - Razer Chroma... LOL

I mean there were some serious issues with supply in germany but after around 10 minutes of searching through shops I found one that was even cheaper than the normal offers in the big stores. Free shipping as well. Sometimes chosing small shops can pay off. Just make sure to check the reviews first.

None that I know of :roll:

If they were available in other shops, we wouldn't be having this discussion, would we? I'm sure you think you're trying to help, but frankly offering the advice of essentially "just look elsewhere" is silly. That's literally the whole point - the blue switches are not available anywhere and NEVER have been. They have not been released and we've been given no explanation.

Besides, if you're the type of person looking to buy a specific high end mechanical keyboard, i think it's safe to assume you're the type of person knows how to shop around on the internet.

Besides, if you're the type of person looking to buy a specific high end mechanical keyboard, i think it's safe to assume you're the type of person knows how to shop around on the internet.

I can haz Google tinternets da pwetty colour Keyboardz? Derp derp :p::D:

I am from Greece, find me a store that actually have Availabe Corsair K70 RGB Blue Switch and i will buy it instantly. No wait... i have allready search that and guess what? Not available until 17 november and maybe further than that date.

As for the LOL for Razer Chroma i have to say this. Maybe it has Kailh switches so? I can berely see any difference. The keyboard works flawless since day 1 with no program fails or anything else stupid things. If the Corsair fix all the issues to programs drivers and etc etc and people dont complain about crushes, then yes i will sell the chroma and take the corsair.

Until then..... many ages will pass, so i am so happy i have rgb keyboard.

So you have literally no other shops there that have new equipment? Even germany had like 7 shops next to the big ones and they almost put even more effort into their shipping etc to satisfy their customers and be a competition to the big shops. Hell, they put a bag of haribo in my package because I had a question about an email that was a bit late.

So after writing that paragraph I decided to have a little look and simply google the product number CH-9000064-UK and holy moly.. I thought germany was bad in terms of supply but you guys.. I mean you have literally 5 shops that sell it? I feel bad for you. I will keep an eye out for the UK layout in german shops and if it pops up I will notify you here or via pm..

Good luck guys :/

alekasas, you don't see the difference. you feel it. I dont want to turn this into a product war but as I see it Razer is far inferior to corsair. I've not had any problems with my k70 (no crashes, all profiles are sick, I like the brightness and the 512 color fix is coming soon) except for the K95 firmware bug which got fixed within 1 day of opening the ticket..

alekasas, you don't see the difference. you feel it. I dont want to turn this into a product war but as I see it Razer is far inferior to corsair. I've not had any problems with my k70 (no crashes, all profiles are sick, I like the brightness and the 512 color fix is coming soon) except for the K95 firmware bug which got fixed within 1 day of opening the ticket..

So, who said that the Green Razer Switches MUST BE EXACLY LIKE like Cherry MX Switch. Its a different brand its a different switch. So i dont get it when people says '' o you see and feel the difference''

Also the Backlight is so strong, i see at Corsair K70 RGB is kinda dim. I dont say this is bad for Corsair cause dimmer light means longer life for LEDs. Anyways. But hell... i want strong light!

If you compair Corsair K70 RGB vs Razer Blackwindow Chroma, Corsair build quality is better, i dont disagree to that. The point is that Corsair has delayed and delayed so much those keyboards. That made many people (including me) turn to other brands. Why is this bad?

So, who said that the Green Razer Switches MUST BE EXACLY LIKE like Cherry MX Switch. Its a different brand its a different switch. So i dont get it when people says '' o you see and feel the difference''

Ofc its different. The point is that many people (me included) think that its not a good of a switch as cherrys are.

If you compair Corsair K70 RGB vs Razer Blackwindow Chroma, Corsair build quality is better, i dont disagree to that. The point is that Corsair has delayed and delayed so much those keyboards. That made many people (including me) turn to other brands. Why is this bad?

Yeah, I don't say its wrong to turn to other brands. In my opinion Razer is simply the worst (yep, superlative) choice you can possibly take in terms of mech. keyboards. I'd rather wait for a year than deal with the Razer stuff.

Ofc its different. The point is that many people (me included) think that its not a good of a switch as cherrys are.

Yeah, I don't say its wrong to turn to other brands. In my opinion Razer is simply the worst (yep, superlative) choice you can possibly take in terms of mech. keyboards. I'd rather wait for a year than deal with the Razer stuff.

Ok then show me a mechanical keyboard Blue Switch style with RGB light and different color per key that is available. As for Razer Chroma, i guess time will tell.

Ok then show me a mechanical keyboard Blue Switch style with RGB light and different color per key that is available. As for Razer Chroma, i guess time will tell.

Afaik the contract between cherry and corsair for the exclusively developed RGB switches will run out next year, which is not too far away tbh.

Also if you want blue switches so badly, why do you buy a razer keyboard with inferior customization and switches? :confused:

Archived