Corsair Community

Lighting Library effects does not save to the device.

kuldud

When i choose an effect from the lighting library it will work. As soon as you leave the lighting library, the effects shut off. I even tried to do a "copy effect" to the device (ie. Lighting node pro), the effect will not work. It will show the effect assigned to the device but the lights just turn off. I've been trying this since the previous versions of iCUE. Am i doing something wrong?

Make sure you apply the effect to the fans/devices in question. When you select the effect in the Library, iCUE will show it in the system as something of a preview. However, once you drag it into the LED channel, you must click drag over the fan or strip you want to apply it to. If you don't, nothing is applied and the system is dark. CTRL + Left-click

Make sure you apply the effect to the fans/devices in question. When you select the effect in the Library, iCUE will show it in the system as something of a preview. However, once you drag it into the LED channel, you must click drag over the fan or strip you want to apply it to. If you don't, nothing is applied and the system is dark. CTRL + Left-click

C-Attack,

This worked! However my 7th fan does not sync up. Hahaha. Not like at the "preview" mode in lighting library where all 7 are synced. Trying to use sequential and arc.

If you are using the same effects on different channels, they will sync when you switch profiles and then switch back. This gives them the same "start time".

Right. But what happens in the sequential effect is that it goes through the 6 fans, the the 7th fan on the 2nd channel just goes by itself repeatedly. Only 1 fan is connected on the hub on the 2nd channel.

On the "preview" mode on lighting library it goes through all of the 7 fans. Only Sequential and Arc works on the preview though. It was nice seeing all 7 fans going through that movement.

Archived