Corsair Community

failed to load firmware update for h150i pro

gehx

Using icue 3.3.103 when checking for firmware update for the H150i pro it says:

"failed to load firmware update for h150i pro"

any idea on how to get icue to successfully check for firmware updates for this cooler?

I have the same issue as gehx.

I noticed this issue with iCUE 3.1.133 & versions upwards.

Now I am running v3.4.95 & still have the issues

In ICUE 3.4.95 Under Devices, H150i Pro

Firmware v1.00.2

Failed to load firmware update for H150i Pro

There is a warning, "Failed to check for a firmware update"

I'll add some screen shots

1.thumb.jpg.1327312d48c706084982370114a161d6.jpg

Normally in the bottom left hand corner there is usually a yellow exclaimation mark, which when clicked says "Failed to check for a firmware update"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing the exact same thing.

The Commander Pro section in my iCUE also doesn't show the Performance, Graphing, or Notification sub-sections right away. I can see the Lighting sections but that's it. I know the fans connected to the CP are working and adhering to the custom curves I set for them but they are visible in the Dashboard but not in the CP section.

To fix this, I have to go to the Commander Pro settings and set the Fan Ports to something else and then set them back to auto to force iCUE to recheck the connections.

I'm seeing the exact same thing.

The Commander Pro section in my iCUE also doesn't show the Performance, Graphing, or Notification sub-sections right away. I can see the Lighting sections but that's it. I know the fans connected to the CP are working and adhering to the custom curves I set for them but they are visible in the Dashboard but not in the CP section.

To fix this, I have to go to the Commander Pro settings and set the Fan Ports to something else and then set them back to auto to force iCUE to recheck the connections.

For the CoPro tabs, please see: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=178727. Known issue and being fixed.

By the way, I have confirmed with Corsair that the message that y'all are seeing is a poorly worded message for "No Firmware update found".

iCue is actually checking for an updated firmware and none is available on the server - rather than finding a current version that matches what's installed.

Archived