Corsair Community

No devices in Corsair Link - H110i GTX Performance

Accelerator6

I have recently bought a Corsair H110i GTX Performance and had it installed and right after I went and downloaded the Corsair Link software to change my LEDs and to be able to control fan speed.

After it was installed, I found no option of either LED or fan control, and when I checked in Options > Devices, none were showing :sigh!:.

I want to clarify something - when I said I had it installed for me , I meant that I did not know how to install it myself and didn't want to do anything wrong while attempting to install it myself.

OK, this is different and you may have a hardware issue. Is the H110iGTX listed on Devices and Printers or by Windows Device Manager? Are any errors reported?

I would tell more if you did as follows.

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

It does have power and fans are spinning, the Corsair logo is also on (in white).

And because I was not the one to assemble it in my case (since I do not know and didn't want to cause any potential damage) I don't know where on the MB it is connected to.

I would really appreciate if you would try to explain to me as simple as possible on where it is connected or where I should connect it.

I really want to be able to control the fan speed and the Corsair logo color...

Ok, using the SIV program I managed to get this http://imgur.com/a/teLn3

Good, but this does not help as Windows is not detecting the H110iGTX.

Have a read of http://www.corsair.com/~/media/corsair/download-files/manuals/cooling/h110i_gtx_qsg.pdf and see if that helps to see how the USB connection needs to be made.

You need to check if #6 Connect Pump to USB Header has been done.

Basically we need to get the H110iGTX listed in Device Manager before CL4 or SIV will be able to report/control it.

That cable has two rows of wires/pins and the H110iGTX USB cable only has one row. I suspect it's for the USB sockets on the front of the case.

1. Is there a cable that looks like http://www.ebay.com/itm/262028789581 that is connected to the H110iGTX pump block?
  2. If not there should be as below.
  3. Is it still in the box?
  4. It needs to be connected to the F_USB2 header.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26338&stc=1&d=1472382482

1235868908_H110iGTXUSBCable.png.11ddbd71797e4d21f845f30ae9071a7c.png

I think you're right, I couldn't find it in the box and I don't know where it might be.

Is this just simply removing the GPU to be able to plug in the USB, connect the cable to the pump and then to USB2 and re-attaching the GPU?

Also, I would appreciate it if you could give me more links besides eBay, I don't really know what to search to find it...

Anyway thank you, I think I've found my problem.

I'll post back here after I get the cable if I have any more problems.

Is this just simply removing the GPU to be able to plug in the USB, connect the cable to the pump and then to USB2 and re-attaching the GPU?

Also, I would appreciate it if you could give me more links besides eBay, I don't really know what to search to find it...

Yes, just remove the GPU and then connect the cable.

These cables are rather hard to come by and as you have failed to specify your location me giving you other links is not sensible.

You could search for "mini usb to usb header" or "corsair h100i usb cable"

Archived