Corsair Community

Strafe RGB Lighting Questions

LurkingCrayon

Hey Guys Just Bought my Strafe RGB (Cherry Browns Edition) From Best Buy in Canada :).

i Have 2 questions Regarding the Lighting Control on the CUE software.

1 question is i had a Blackwidow Chroma that i switched from to get this Keyboard, and in the razer software it had the option so that when my monitors went to sleep it would shut the lights off on the keyboard until i move the mouse and the Monitors wake up and the lights turn back on. the computer was not sleeping just the monitors i set them to time out and turn off after about 2 hours. is there a way to do that with the strafe RGB??

also another question i have is is there a way to change the light that's on the side of the keyboard i know you can turn it on or off (its white when on)

thanks guys

other then these 2 questions i LOVE This Keyboard

edit - also when using the CUE software when checking for Firmware update it says failed to connect to the server any body know why?

Question 1: Check out IdleKeys in my signature.

Question 2: to turn the side lights on the strafe just click the area. under Profiles -> lighting.

Question 3: there is no firmware update for the Strafe yet so there is no file thats been uploaded. If you have 1.31 your on the latest firmware.

do you mean the side lights??.... you just click them? that's all i did

Hmm, yes that is precisely when nothing at all happens with my side lights... They light up and down in the UI though, but not on the actual keyboard...

I guess I should take it back to the store then. :(

Archived