Corsair Community

Restock of either 1080 Ti models?

GutTruck

I apologize that this isn't a tech support question, but I'm not sure who/where else to ask: Does anyone know if either of the One Pro models with 1080 Ti cards are planned to be restocked? I have money burning a hole in my pocket but I must've missed out. The day I learned of the existence of the One the status on the 32GB of RAM model was "pre-order" so I figured I had a few days to think about it... but when I decided to pull the trigger and I revisited (the very next day) it was already changed to "out of stock!" for both. Same story with other retailers. I know, I know... first world problem. Is manufacturing simply catching up to demand again or am I entirely out of luck? Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide.

• Corsair Employee

They will absolutely be restocked. We actually had a quality issue where we had to recall these systems to fix a bug with the PCI Express ribbon cable, so there will be at least a couple of weeks before these restock.

But they WILL be restocked. And with fixed cables. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
You are able to order them right now as of my writing this, according to the web-store. I have noticed that recently it'll bounce between in and out of stock throughout the day. It would probably be worth your while to check again in a few hours if it says "out of stock" the next time you visit the site. My order was placed on Friday evening. I was sent an email over the weekend asking for me to call during business hours to confirm shipping info. Called on Monday and verified. Monday evening the order status changed from "pending verification" to "processing" and on Tuesday the complete charge funds were drawn from my account. Now it's just the waiting game to get the "order has shipped" notice email.

You are right, they state that the TI versions are on stock again. But when you try to buy it, this message comes:

"There is a problem adding this item to your shopping list please contact an administrator."

I had the same issue the first couple of times I'd tried... when I attempted a third time (approx. an hour later) it allowed me to add to cart. I guess you just have to keep trying.

Thanks for the reality check, Dustin. My order did actually ship and will be here in Utah on Monday. Would have had it even faster if I was still living in SF... I moved here just over a year ago and I really miss the city. I was a little surprised that my unit shipped from your location (I'm guessing you're in Fremont) instead of from Hong Kong, as I've read from others on this forum. Is CA the standard shipping warehouse for US sales, or am I receiving a recall unit that you and your team replaced the faulty PCIe cable on?

Thanks for the reality check, Dustin. My order did actually ship and will be here in Utah on Monday. Would have had it even faster if I was still living in SF... I moved here just over a year ago and I really miss the city. I was a little surprised that my unit shipped from your location (I'm guessing you're in Fremont) instead of from Hong Kong, as I've read from others on this forum. Is CA the standard shipping warehouse for US sales, or am I receiving a recall unit that you and your team replaced the faulty PCIe cable on?

Did you guys happen to pay using paypal checkout? I ordered through paypal checkout on the corsair website and maybe starting to regret it since I can't see whether or not it's still processing or anything.

• Corsair Employee

Some units are shipped from our location as they maybe refitted with the new cable from our team.

• Corsair Employee
Shipment has recently started up again. You've should've received a confirmation email if your order is processing. For Corsair One orders, it may be pending verification. Once approved, you will receive an order confirmation. Units should be shipping from our hub this week.

Archived