Corsair Community

m90 Not working correctly

lama

I've had the mouse about 6 months, maybe more. But after owning it for a while the mouse would randomly stop moving the cursor But i could right, and left click. This would only happen every once in a while. But recently Its been happening a lot more. some times it will happened about every 5 minutes, and then some times i can go a whole day without it happening once, maybe zero times. I have used another mouse, and it didn't stop working like the m90. But its not something that could really replace it, so ive only used it for no more than 30 minutes. If anyone else had this problem and fixed it, i would really appreciate if you were to share that knowledge. But if its a malfunctional mouse. i'd like to replace/know how to. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same issue. And when the mouse is working, the cursor is twitching and hard to do anything precise with it. I even bought a corsair mousepad, thinking that would help and it didn't. So now I'm back to Logitech and my corsair mouse collects dust in the corner. And my K90 starts adding it's own characters when I try typing, after it warms up, so I'm using a Logitech keyboard for typing and the K90 for the macros I use. See this Corsair? I trust your products. Now give your customers a reason to keep trusting your products. Fix the issues!!

Archived