Corsair Community

600T Case Front Control Panel Issues

gyranthir

Hi,

I just put a new system together and had to take it all apart to see what was making it not boot up.

It turns out, that the cable that runs thru the case to the back of the case, doesn't work and makes it so the system won't even power on.

Is this a common issue? Is there anything I can do?

Do I need to submit an RMA? If so, do I need to return the case? If so that's a terrible option for me.

Also the fan controller doesn't really seem to do anything. The fans spin, but as I turn the knob no speed up or slow down is visible or audible. What can be done with this?

I have had this case for 2 days, being that this case has been out since 2010, I'd think the kinks have been worked out...

Please advise.

Gyr

• Corsair Employee
It sounds like the problem lies with I/O panel board. Please use the "RMA Request Link" on the right and open a ticket to get it replaced. We don't need the whole case, we can just replace the fan controller (and I/O panel that includes USB 3 port and cables).

• Corsair Employee

I sent and email to our customer service for you sorry for the delay I think they may have been out of stock. Arctic_Wolf

And gyranthir please log back in your case and provide your address and phone number so the parts can be sent to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived