Corsair Community

Any new cases coming or updates?

lunatics

I am looking to go all out and build a new desktop to replace my current one and I would like to do this one right and make it as powerful as I can afford (8700K/1080TI) and make it look as clean and beautiful as I can.

The Corsair 570x has caught my eye and I cannot find another case right now that attracts me to it as much as this one does. It looks like the case is coming up on a year old and the PSU shroud is always out of stock and unable to actually be purchased. Is there any chance of this case being updated to include possibly USB 3.1 or USB-C ports on it or any small changes, or any new cases on the horizon to look out for? Or if this is the case I am interested in, now is as good of a time as any to buy one?

Corsair is apparently releasing tempered glass versions of some of their cases such as Spec-04 for around $10-$20 more than normal price though would love to see Air 540 with tempered glass side and front panels as well as dust filters for all intakes and updated I/O such as USB C front panel I/O or a power ONLY USB port for charging your phone or something like that

Archived