Corsair Community

iCUE doesn't detect anything.

Desstian

Yesterday I bought H115i Platinum cooler and after mounting it to the case/cpu everything appeared to be working well, I got the default rainbow wave effect going on etc. Something funny happened after I installed the iCUE though, the first few minutes it was recognizing both my h115i platinum and my rm850i psu but 1 reboot later the cooler just completely disappeared from the software and no matter what I did i couldn't get it to appear again, also the rm850i used to show temps, wattage usage and what not but now shows everything at 0.

I've tried repairing iCUE, reinstalling iCUE, connecting it to different MB internal usb port, connecting it to one of the back AIO usb 2.0 ports, looking through Device manager for clues, reinstalling windows* but with no luck. *after windows reinstall the cooler got detected once again right after I installed iCUE, 5 minutes later it's no longer there.. again.

Also an interesting thing is that I don't have the Corsair USBXp Driver showing up in Device Manager at all.

Oh okay, I was trying to get it to appear lol. About the Remote Desktop, what is that ?

Remote Desktop, or RDP, lets you log into a computer remotely. So I guess the answer is no.

Download USBDeView from https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html and check to see if USBDeView sees the Corsair devices.

You may also want to try a repair install.

Yeah I don’t use any remote access program. Tried usbdeview and it finds the cooler but doesn’t see the psu which is funny because icue does exactly the opposite. Tried repair install a few times already, no luck.

EDIT: okay very weird fix. Unplugged the psu from the mobo and now the cooler appears in icue and everything works fine(for now)

Could it be a psu problem? I’m confused.. I’ve never installed any corsair software until today and I’ve been using that psu for around a year now

Archived