Corsair Community

broken lead

eatthis

You would have to RMA the keyboard, so open a ticket. The part number is on the underside of the keyboard, or on the box. If you removed all the stickers, and threw away the box, then that's a serious "d'oh" on your part. If you mail ordered it, check your invoice.

iv tried that but it demands a part number from me and i dont have 1

I just went through this tonight.

The window for creating your service ticket has a button to search for part number.

Click on that.

You'll get a short list of part numbers next to keyboard descriptions.

If you don't see your keyboard, you'll have to scroll through the list. There are about 250 pages, but you will probably find one for a K95 RGB with the key switches your keyboard came with. I had to look for something like "K70 LUX RGB Cherry Brown NA".

It's a pain, but spin through each page looking for "K95", stop each time you see one and look for the rest of the description.

After I found mine, I saw that it was printed on my receipt.

I just went through this tonight.

The window for creating your service ticket has a button to search for part number.

Click on that.

You'll get a short list of part numbers next to keyboard descriptions.

If you don't see your keyboard, you'll have to scroll through the list. There are about 250 pages, but you will probably find one for a K95 RGB with the key switches your keyboard came with. I had to look for something like "K70 LUX RGB Cherry Brown NA".

It's a pain, but spin through each page looking for "K95", stop each time you see one and look for the rest of the description.

After I found mine, I saw that it was printed on my receipt.

thanks il try that

Archived