Corsair Community

Updated QS Guide - new i160

Ashrunner

I got a notice that my new i160 should arrive on Friday. I'm very excited for the system because I like the design and specs, particularly being small and on the quiet side while still powerful enough to run games at 1440p 144hz.

Anyway, is there an updated QS guide for it? When it arrives, do I need to update drivers, firmware, or do anything like that, or can I simply plug my mouse and keyboard in and start installing my games?

I don't have a lot of computer knowledge (which is why I bought this premade system) so any general advice from more experienced users would be appreciated. I'm sure a lot of you are excited for Friday's delivery! :laughing:

• Corsair Employee

congratulation on your new system! once you have the system up and running, you can run windows update manually (it also run automatically as well) but the system is ready to go right out of the box. Just plug in and your keyboard and mouse and you are ready to go!

The QSG should be included in the box.

Thanks! It actually arrived on Thursday. No issue getting everything set up.

I'm very happy with this product. Smaller than I thought it would be, very quiet except for the liquid cooling which I think sounds cool, no bloatware installed, tasteful LED lighting, games are running at 100-300 fps on 1440p with medium-high settings, etc.

5 stars from me. Great product.

Archived