Corsair Community

Link profiles to softwares - Strafe

Rod_

HI,

i'm looking for buy the new Strafe keyboard, i've seen the spec and seen some reviews, but i've a doubt. I've seen a video where the macro and light profile of a k70 been linked to different softwares in CUE for switch the profile when the linked software been open.

It's possible to do the same thing with Strafe?

Thx!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

Just another question, it's possible to create custom macro of specific software command? i'm a 3ds max user, i need some macros for different commands that have not a keyboard shortcut, is possible to do?

Thanks guys!

Just another question, it's possible to create custom macro of specific software command? i'm a 3ds max user, i need some macros for different commands that have not a keyboard shortcut, is possible to do?

Im not sure i follow this. how would you make a macro for commands with out keyboard shortcuts?

I mean... you could set up a macro to hit Alt, then whatever letter pertains to the menu option you need, then whatever follows that. It's possible as long as you can get to these functions through the menu strip at the top of the program.

For example, in Notepad, if you enter the following sequence, you see the Save As... dialog: ALT, F, A.

Archived