Corsair Community

Devices not displaying RGB when CUE running, but light up when CUE closed

dbswisha

I'm having a perplexing issue here.

I am using a ST100, MM800, K65 RGB, and Glaive mouse. I recently did a "restart" on my rig, and am downloading software again. I decided to get out the above devices, just to switch it up from the Logitech software I was running. I plug everything in, and each device is displaying some RGB effect. I download the CUE software, and when it's running, EVERY device no longer shows a color effect. As soon as I exit out of the program, the random color patterns come back. What's going on here? I've used all of these before with no issues, but now I cannot get them to work properly. Appreciate any help.

You likely need to set up a profile and configure lighting effects. Give that a shot and let us know if the lighting still doesn't work.

That seemed to do the trick, thank you. Everything is working ok now, however from time to time, my K65 RGB will "freeze" on a color or whatever rgb state it was in. I go to CUE and it has a red symbol with malfunction. I have to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in to get it to work. In fact it did it again just now, but I am still able to type.

Is this a problem with my hardware, or a software issue?

Archived