Corsair Community

Sound/Latency issues with LINK

Dave65

To better isolate the cause of this, can you go to your Corsair Link folder and rename CPUIDSDK.dll to CPUIDSDK.dl_ and then run the same latency checker? Note that you'll need to have Link shut down to do this.

You'll lose the ability to monitor system variables in Link but you'll still be able to control your cooler.

To better isolate the cause of this, can you go to your Corsair Link folder and rename CPUIDSDK.dll to CPUIDSDK.dl_ and then run the same latency checker? Note that you'll need to have Link shut down to do this.

You'll lose the ability to monitor system variables in Link but you'll still be able to control your cooler.

Thanks much will give that a try.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just an FYI about this issue.. This problem plagued my Gigabyte x370 Gaming 5 and the Gaming K7 but now I have switched over to the Gigabyte Gaming 7 WIFI x470 and a 2700x and the problems are totally gone and with stock LINK software, so I think maybe most of the problem was with the older Gigabyte boards but maybe the fixed this issue?

Anyway just wanted to put this out there in case anyone was thinking of upgrading..

Again thanks for all your help..

Dave

Archived