Corsair Community

Un-delete-able DPI Profiles.

Astral85

Faced this issue one other time but have forgotten the solution. Somehow I've ended up with Lewis and CSGO DPI profiles, probably through some imported profiles. I keep getting put back onto the csgo profile despite selecting the default profile. Additionally the csgo profile cannot be deleted (grayed out trash bin).

DPI-can-t-delete.png

Long time pet peeve of mine, but I am afraid persistence is the only solution. iCUE does not always apply the profile change when you select it (this is where an apply button would help). You can click it, tab to another mouse menu item on the left, or select the profile you want, then deliberately change a DPI value (enter), then put it back. Anything to make iCUE trigger a save response. The grayed out profile is the one iCUE thinks is in use at the moment. You have to solve the first part to be able to get rid of the second. It's even more fun with 70+ DPI profiles from years of importing other people's work. One day, I will clean all that out.

You can also edit the file. You'd need to close iCUE but the file with the DPI profiles is located at %AppData%\Corsair\CUE\DPI. If you open dpi.cuelibrary, you'll see that it's an XML file and you'll see elements for each DPI profile. The elements will be named value0, value1, value2, etc. A little bit under each valueX element, you'll see a name element with the name of the profile. Delete all the ones that you don't want. When you are done, make sure that they are named in order, starting with 0.

Or you can just deleted the files and let iCUE rebuild them.

Archived