Corsair Community

Question about Lighting Node

DoraFromDunhams

He means you would need this http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-link-lightning-node

and it isn't available anymore. The last time I was able to buy one was in 2014 and I have it hooked up to the older Link Commander, although the same control can happen with the mini. Your only other option for automatic illumination is the Aquabus one.

http://www.techpowerup.com/207240/aqua-computers-introduces-new-rgb-led-controller.html

wytnyt is correct in regards to software based lighting control. There are buttons on the lighting node which allow you to switch between the modes though so if you were looking to just have it cycle between colors then that might work for you. There are cheaper options readily available for that though. Honestly look into the aquacomputer option. I like my Corsair Link hardware but I'm using Siv to control it, which takes a little more tinkering. If I had no Link hardware owned, Aquacomputer would be in my rig as like you, I was looking for a pretty light show.

I cant get that aqua computer stuff because im from the us and it only ship Germany and great Britain. What if i got the commander mini and then got the lighting kit (the led strips and extensions) and i could use the led slot on the commander and if i ever wanted i could put my fans into the commander.

What if i got the commander mini and then got the lighting kit (the led strips and extensions) and i could use the led slot on the commander and if i ever wanted i could put my fans into the commander.

The only current Corsair option to control LEDs the Commander Mini and yes you could also use it to control your fans.

If you did find a Lighting Node it could also be connected via the old H100i or H80i.

Archived