Corsair Community

Corsair Link LED controller is a piece of junk

fsatatkid

I can't set the LED controller to leave the LED red. Even though it's set to red in the software it cycles between blue and purple and pink and green. It never even hits red. I even tried turning the LED off in the software but it does the same thing.

Before you ask: No I don't have the "cycling" box checked. No, I don't have the "pulse" box checked.

This software is junk.

I have a similar issue. I want to keep the H100i pump on RED and it is fine when i set it, but if I reboot, it decides to come up with whatever colour on its own, sometimes solid, sometimes scrolling. This happens even though I have saved the profile and it is on ONE colour with no pulsing or cycling selected.

Very irritating. I'm on the newest Firmware and software.

I have a similar issue. I want to keep the H100i pump on RED and it is fine when i set it, but if I reboot, it decides to come up with whatever colour on its own, sometimes solid, sometimes scrolling. This happens even though I have saved the profile and it is on ONE colour with no pulsing or cycling selected.

Very irritating. I'm on the newest Firmware and software.

try setting the other 2 colors to +1,other users have said this worked for them...

Archived