Corsair Community

Rampage vi problems cmd32gx4m4e4000c19

Superino

I am having problems with the ram corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 4000MHz C19 Memory (CMD32GX4M4E4000C19)

I'll explain if I put it at 4000mhz both in manual and in xmp the system is not stable trying out programs of the type prime95 me from many errors,

but if I put the rama 3800mhz everything works perfectly.

the tests I have done are raise the voltage of the ram and other voltage,

tried the system in default and repeated the bios several times, tried both the 1004 bios and even last I find myself now.

I thought it was the motherboard changed twice

the intel 7820x processor also changed

the problòema persists

can it be that the motherboard to some kind of bug?

sorry my english use google translator

Hey,

Usually it will just be nearing the limit of the IMC when you start having these problems, do you have the CPU overclocked?

tried both in oc and in default

Ram try both manual and xmp

but at 3800mhz it works perfectly

This is the user forums. If you want Corsair Technical Support, use the ticket support system at the top of the page. However, the obvious should be setting in. You are reaching the overclock limit your CPU and motherboard can handle. 4000 MHz is a pretty good clip for X299. So you are stable at 3800 and not stable at 4000. That means you need to work your SA, VCCIO, and DRAM voltages until you can find usable settings. No one can tell you exactly what those will be and it is somewhat unique for each CPU. It is tedious and a lot of work. There is no plug and play at 4000 MHz and Asus probably should have told you that on the first board swap. If you want it, you are going to have to work for it, but the gains in performance between 3800 and 4000 are slight enough it may not be worth the effort if this is not something you are comfortable doing.

Sorry if you think it's bad support, it's just a short answer to avoid going into detail and saying the same thing in 10x the words I used.

-Art

you asked me a question and I answered you no.

however I solved with the gskill

• Corsair Employee
you asked me a question and I answered you no.

however I solved with the G.Skilll

I'm sorry but answering the question no to having your CPU overclocked is just one of the many things to find out to see what the issue was; glad you found something that works for you.

Archived