Corsair Community

So, about those unannounced Corsair cases...

Whatup

Can Corsair leak any details?

Should we expect a release by the end of the year?

To whom would those cases be heard? uncompromising people (say, those who like Obsidian class stuff)? financially-efficent people (like those who like Carbide stuff)? or hard-core gamers? or those who require silence?

I am definitely buying a new case, but I'm waiting for something new (and something appropriate for needs)

Can Corsair leak any details?

Should we expect a release by the end of the year?

To whom would those cases be heard? uncompromising people (say, those who like Obsidian class stuff)? financially-efficent people (like those who like Carbide stuff)? or hard-core gamers? or those who require silence?

I am definitely buying a new case, but I'm waiting for something new (and something appropriate for needs)

Out of curiosity, how did you find out that they're releasing new cases?

I currently own a 650D but I want to step up to something like the 900D. My 650D is fine and I'm in no rush to swap but a new version would be enough to push me over the edge. I've read reviews that the 900D is great but could be improved. I'm holding out for a 900D v2 or 950D :sunglasse. *Crosses fingers*

I hope there's a 240 Air revision coming. I'm looking to build a watercooled mATX system around the start of next year and if the GPU/window clearance and expansion slot retention bracket issues were fixed, the case would be just about perfect for my needs. Openings for a side-mounted 240 radiator on the PSU side of the case (with the 2.5" drive cage removed) would be great too, but easily modified if not.

Imagine an improved version of the Air 540 (Air 640?), where the 2 HDDs are replaced by 2 slots for 140mm fans and a fan controller with a button at the front I/O that looks exactly like the one on the 780T, plus having the options to make it either stand like how it is now or lay it down so that the window would be on top. Ohh man.. *drools*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Air 240 is a nice case indeed, but I like more the style of the Obsidian series and besides that the 250D can fit a DVD-drive or Bluray-drive. Furthermore the 250D has dust filters which are easily removable for cleaning.

Exactly my thoughts too, unless they make an itx board with 2 gpu slots?

Though if they make a revision I hope they add..

Hot swap-able drive bays

usb 3.1-c

Better power and reset buttons

Slim line DVD or Blue-ray

Do we still need a full size ATX power supply?

I love the form factor, the front intake fan and easy to remove fan filters, the feet that raises the bottom off the floor, the top window as well.

Exactly my thoughts too, unless they make an itx board with 2 gpu slots?

You mean this?

http://www.overclock.net/content/type/61/id/2194413/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

http://www.overclock.net/t/1515838/mini-dtx-hype-thread-itx-with-two-pcie-slots

Currently there are no motherboard manufacturers that make Mini-DTX boards.

At least non that I know of.

• 4 months later...

Archived