Corsair Community

Corsair USBXp Driver?

Gr0u

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why my H80i V2 is not detected in the CORSAIR LINK Software.

And thats why the options in profile not work like quite or performance.

Even the fans can not be controlled.

Have too this signature problem,hope it gets fixed so i can use my H80i to the fullest.

:[pouts:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31357&d=1507938178

Edited by MalakaGuy

• Corsair Employee

This is not an easy fix. Microsoft changed how driver signatures work, and the problem only surfaced intermittently in our labs. For example, I have a brand new Z370 test bench in my lab that's had zero problems with driver installation.

We need to be able to identify the issue, reproduce it, develop a fix, then validate that fix. These things all take time. Then we need that rolled into a new version of Link. There are processes we have to go through.

We care about this problem a lot because it's affecting a substantial number of users. But we're not going to roll out some half-baked solution. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

I just bought the H100V2 and it does not work on my new build either. I submitted a ticket but I am not hopeful with what I am seeing. I wish I had known this problem existed before buying. This will be my last Corsair product I purchase.I wonder if I can use this POS without the bloatware they supplied. Hmmmm.

• Corsair Employee
Well said, and I agree. However may I (and probably many others) request that the offending files be taken down from your website-Please.

The new software is unfortunately necessary for the new LL fans to run and workarounds do exist.

I just bought the H100V2 and it does not work on my new build either. I submitted a ticket but I am not hopeful with what I am seeing. I wish I had known this problem existed before buying. This will be my last Corsair product I purchase.I wonder if I can use this POS without the bloatware they supplied. Hmmmm.

The H100i V2 can absolutely be used without the Link software. If you DO want to try the Link software, I recommend using version 4.7.0.77. You can also load the Link software, change the pump and fan modes, and then uninstall the Link software, and those settings will be saved in your H100i V2.

We have an upcoming version that has this fix implemented, currently pending internal validation.

Hi mate. Any idea when this will be released?

I've just bought and installed an H80iv2, tried installing 4.0.9.57 and ran into the error in the attachment, and hence found this thread.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, fully updated with Windows Updates etc.

I do however have an ASUS Geforce 980ti with ASUS GPUTweak2 installed, unsure if that makes any difference, but saw you asking about their tools.

Just don't want to **** about installing an older version, if a fix is about to be sent out the door that's all. If it's weeks away though then I'll have to.

Driver.png.f9a6b8925d29ecbf3335f3af6c4ab712.png

• Corsair Employee
Any update on when support for Z370 will be released?

Planned for the next release of Link.

Hi mate. Any idea when this will be released?

I've just bought and installed an H80iv2, tried installing 4.0.9.57 and ran into the error in the attachment, and hence found this thread.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, fully updated with Windows Updates etc.

I do however have an ASUS Geforce 980ti with ASUS GPUTweak2 installed, unsure if that makes any difference, but saw you asking about their tools.

Just don't want to **** about installing an older version, if a fix is about to be sent out the door that's all. If it's weeks away though then I'll have to.

I believe we'll be trying to release the new version before the month is out. That said, you should be able to do an in-place upgrade as well.

I believe we'll be trying to release the new version before the month is out. That said, you should be able to do an in-place upgrade as well.

You mean install the newer one over the top of the older one yeah?

And ah alright then not too long to wait. :)

Which is the current recommended version again? I've seen a few posted here.

Thanks. If it's coming in the next week or so I'll just wait and be a test case for your new version then. Can see if it straight-up resolves the issue then without polluting anything with older versions. :)

If it's not going to be out by the end of this month, let us know please and I'll put 4.7.0.77 on for the time being.

• Corsair Employee

The plan is to have it out by the end of the month, but if for whatever reason a new version being validated introduces new bugs, I won't release it and it will be delayed.

We've had a rash of new products needing software support (Vengeance LED/RGB on Z370 is a big one right now), but I'm very anxious about continually releasing new versions that add products but don't fix outstanding issues.

Installing version 4.7.0.77 worked out for me. Once the drivers installed and the program launched I was asked if I wanted to update to the latest version and am now on 4.9.0.57 with my H80i v2 detecting just fine.

Disabling integrity checks on Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update did not help either which quite frankly was rather annoying. I'm not a fan of Microsoft making things harder for us to have control over our own computers without resorting to a watermarked "test mode."

Just in case this helps someone, I had the same issue with my H100i after installing the Windows 10 Creator's Fall update. Corsair Link just wouldn't detect my H100i and nothing showed under Devices.

What I did was:

Go to disk cleanup, click on system files and remove all the previous windows update files which should be something like 28GB. I checked ALL the boxes (including empty ones) and also removed shadow copies/extra system restore files. I also re-installed my Nvidia display driver and rebooted.

Corsair Link now properly detects my H100i and all the profiles work again!

Hi, new user here, I've been having this same issue with my H100i v2, and I've read through all of these related threads following the Windows 10 Fall update. I rolled back to earlier versions of Corsair Link, and my cooler is now recognized, but the pump is not working. In Link it is stuck at 0 rpm, and in the BIOS it is N/A. My motherboard has an AIO_PUMP header that I've had it plugged into since I built it 6 months ago. I've been seeing things about making sure voltage is at 12V, but A: as far as I can tell it's at 12V, and B: I can't figure out how to change that even if I wanted to. The BIOS isn't recognizing the cooler, but Link is. The pump is not working, and my CPU is still overheating. I've tried every older version of Link I can find. It's midterm season, and not being able to use my computer is...unfortunate. I hope you guys have a fix coming soon!

Hi, new user here, I've been having this same issue with my H100i v2, and I've read through all of these related threads following the Windows 10 Fall update. I rolled back to earlier versions of Corsair Link, and my cooler is now recognized, but the pump is not working. In Link it is stuck at 0 rpm, and in the BIOS it is N/A. My motherboard has an AIO_PUMP header that I've had it plugged into since I built it 6 months ago. I've been seeing things about making sure voltage is at 12V, but A: as far as I can tell it's at 12V, and B: I can't figure out how to change that even if I wanted to. The BIOS isn't recognizing the cooler, but Link is. The pump is not working, and my CPU is still overheating. I've tried every older version of Link I can find. It's midterm season, and not being able to use my computer is...unfortunate. I hope you guys have a fix coming soon!

I'm not sure about the H100i, but with my H80i V2 I needed only to plug it into the CPU_FAN header. Check your instructions.

Thank you all for your patience, this problem is maddening for us, too.

As someone who works in IT I can understand the frustration you guys must be going through as well. The fact that you're here in the forums, keeping us updated, already says a lot about the good quality of your customer service. So thank you for that!

Other than that, patiently waiting on a fix as well. The recommended (older) version seems to be running okay so far.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about the H100i, but with my H80i V2 I needed only to plug it into the CPU_FAN header. Check your instructions.

I just took out my radiator, plugged it into CPU_FAN, reinstalled everything and now an American Megatrends error pops up saying my cpu fan isn't installed correctly. Still not recognized in the BIOS under CPU fan

I don't know if because my motherboard has an AIO_PUMP header, that has to be used?

EDIT:

Just put it back the way I had it originally set up and I'm getting the same error.

Edited by AjWc

As someone who works in IT I can understand the frustration you guys must be going through as well. The fact that you're here in the forums, keeping us updated, already says a lot about the good quality of your customer service. So thank you for that!

Other than that, patiently waiting on a fix as well. The recommended (older) version seems to be running okay so far.

More like a project management thing not even related to IT or programming. You know, when you're the boss most probably you are managing a team of developers or staff, handling customers, dateline, report to your superior, and technically not bother a thing about the bug itself (or I'm wrong; hehe; just saying).

I'm interested to complete my set with the new ST100 premium headset stand, since it has nothing to do with LINK but CUE, it's a buy. Hopefully they will release a new version next week. Windows just released a new build 16299.15, Version 1709 with some new useless 3D features and stuff. Tested with the latest LINK and driver still not working, I'm now still stuck with 4.7.0.77. I'm watching over this thread daily for new updates - until the day eventually come, I will tolerate my patience.

Edited by rangka_kacang
That being said, no offence intended. Cheers!