Corsair Community

H100i LED color changes after reboot

Sazyk

Hello, i bought the H100i 4 months ago and everything seemed to be fine; but 2 weeks ago the pump started making some noise, so i decided to update firmware from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 and it disappeared.

But the problem now is that i can set the led color to almost every color i want, red, green, blue, etc. But the white color is like a very very light blue. In my case i setted the led color to red using CorsairLinkV2 2.4.4948 but after reboot the color chages to a light pink.

If you can tell what could i do, i'd appreciate it.

NOTE: Sorry if i wrote something wrong, but Spanish is my language (i'm from Argentina)

• 3 months later...

update firmware from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 and it disappeared.

i setted the led color to red using CorsairLinkV2 2.4.4948 but after reboot the color chages to a light pink.

Hi,

I have read several thread on this forum, and i see that a lot of people, including me, have the same issue.

Corsair, can you, please, release a new firmwar in order to correct this issue on a product that cost more than US$100 ???

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have read several thread on this forum, and i see that a lot of people, including me, have the same issue.

Corsair, can you, please, release a new firmwar in order to correct this issue on a product that cost more than US$100 ???

Autoquote for up.

Please, centralize led issues here to improve visibility to Corsair.

It's a bug in the new firmware. With my mobo, a restart does not change the LED color, but a cold boot will. If I just restart Windows, no change, but if I shut down, then the next time I restart, it changes.

What its doing is turning all the LED's on at start up. If you open link, and move the sliders to the top, and then move them back down, the color resets itself.

Same thing here, a few months ago I installed firmware 1.07 and this is when the error started happening, I rolled back to 1.05 and it was gone, now that the new CL for 8.1 is out, downloading it and installing automatically updated my firmware back to 1.07 and now I have the same problem. And there is no longer a button to update firmware inside the software... Pissing the hell out of me.

• 2 months later...
It's a bug in the new firmware. With my mobo, a restart does not change the LED color, but a cold boot will. If I just restart Windows, no change, but if I shut down, then the next time I restart, it changes.

What its doing is turning all the LED's on at start up. If you open link, and move the sliders to the top, and then move them back down, the color resets itself.

Bump. I have the exact same issue. :(:

Same thing here, a few months ago I installed firmware 1.07 and this is when the error started happening, I rolled back to 1.05 and it was gone, now that the new CL for 8.1 is out, downloading it and installing automatically updated my firmware back to 1.07 and now I have the same problem. And there is no longer a button to update firmware inside the software... Pissing the hell out of me.

Previous versions of corsair link,(before 2.5.5145) still have the update firmware button.Just download the version in the H100i downloads page and the 1.05fw from the forums.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, i bought the H100i 4 months ago and everything seemed to be fine; but 2 weeks ago the pump started making some noise, so i decided to update firmware from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 and it disappeared.

But the problem now is that i can set the led color to almost every color i want, red, green, blue, etc. But the white color is like a very very light blue. In my case i setted the led color to red using CorsairLinkV2 2.4.4948 but after reboot the color chages to a light pink.

If you can tell what could i do, i'd appreciate it.

NOTE: Sorry if i wrote something wrong, but Spanish is my language (i'm from Argentina)

exactly the same walk, too.

I have version 2.6.5214 on windows 7 ultimate x 64

please fix the problem (money to ask on this product know ... but the value of software can not do?)

hello I am new here and i have the same problem with the LED not keeping it's color on restart... but if you never set the value of a color to 0 it stays.. at least for me it's been working but since you cant really pick the color for temp cycles it doesn't work all the time

if you want red

R 255

G 1 or 2 ( never 0 )

B 1 or 2 ( never 0 )

same for solid green and blue

hope this helps... like i said it works for me and i don't know anyone else that has an I version corsair water cooler to test it.

by the way i am running windows 7 64bit

hello I am new here and i have the same problem with the LED not keeping it's color on restart... but if you never set the value of a color to 0 it stays.. at least for me it's been working but since you cant really pick the color for temp cycles it doesn't work all the time

if you want red

R 255

G 1 or 2 ( never 0 )

B 1 or 2 ( never 0 )

same for solid green and blue

hope this helps... like i said it works for me and i don't know anyone else that has an I version corsair water cooler to test it.

by the way i am running windows 7 64bit

not work for me :(:mad:

ok, I tried for the second time ... and yes to function lastly

of detained ... choose what color you want .... but never sit on 0 (none of the colors chosen) will attach a picture to see exactly the point. I chose orange for my profile to " silent " ...for gaming chose RED devil :D

Untitled.thumb.jpg.d30901d48dfdb6adbe25f1bd6a0357fd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Having the same issue. I can keep the pump color red..ish, by setting green and blue to 2. But this washes the color out next to the true red leds in my case.

And when I try to tweak anything, the light is pink next time I turn on my tower.

I have windows 8.1 so I have to use the latest firmware or the utility doesn't work at all.

Well, just found this;

Known Issues

LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.

So I guess a response isn't necessary. On that note, hurry up and release 2.8!

• 1 month later...

I have the same identical problem with H80i, Windows 8.1 and latest corsair link software.

Is there a fix to this problem?

Well, just found this;

Known Issues

LED saved settings not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a 2.8 release.

So I guess a response isn't necessary. On that note, hurry up and release 2.8!

does this means that if I use (255, 1,1) instead of (255, 0,0) it will fix the problem?

Archived